• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
Hey everyone!!! I've been gone for a while now but need some insight:(

I have just started this new antipsychotic, olanzapine, and was wondering if it's possible to cause a fatal OD? If so, what can I take it with to increase my chances??? The combination of the drug I'm on currently (mirtazapine) can lower blood pressure but I'm not sure how significant that would be if I OD :( god this is hard

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Symptoms of an overdose include tachycardia, agitation, dysarthria, decreased consciousness, and coma. Death has been reported after an acute overdose of 450 mg, but also survival after an acute overdose of 2000 mg.[67] Fatalities generally have occurred with olanzapine plasma concentrations greater than 1000 ng/mL post mortem, with concentrations up to 5200 ng/mL recorded (though this might represent confounding by dead tissue, which may release olanzapine into the blood upon death).[68] No specific antidote for olanzapine overdose is known, and even physicians are recommended to call a certified poison control center for information on the treatment of such a case.[67] Olanzapine is considered moderately toxic in overdose, more toxic than quetiapine, aripiprazole, and the SSRIs, and less toxic than the monoamine oxidase inhibitors and tricyclic antidepressants.[33]

From Wikipedia.

• Informative
Reactions: anastenka
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Hey everyone!!! I've been gone for a while now but need some insight:(

I have just started this new antipsychotic, olanzapine, and was wondering if it's possible to cause a fatal OD? If so, what can I take it with to increase my chances??? The combination of the drug I'm on currently (mirtazapine) can lower blood pressure but I'm not sure how significant that would be if I OD :( god this is hard
I'm not sure if mirtazapine lowers blood pressure though.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The best ODs are described in the PPeH. Olanzapine is not mentioned there.

Here's info about ODs:

anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
I'm not sure if mirtazapine lowers blood pressure though.
It doesn't, at least not by itself. With the combination of both drugs it can. I have twice daily visits from the psych unit home treatment to monitor my vitals which is a pain

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Placo
S

shinigami_1992

Jun 16, 2024
It doesn't, at least not by itself. With the combination of both drugs it can. I have twice daily visits from the psych unit home treatment to monitor my vitals which is a pain
May I ask for which health issue they gave you Olanzapine? Is very dangerous medication. Ruined my health, my life, affected my ability to function, affect my decision making negatively. Ruined my life. Led to unreasonable weight gain of which i was not warned and to permannet body dissfigurment due to said weight gain

• Hugs
Reactions: anastenka
BlueCup

BlueCup

Apr 27, 2024
It is an AE, we can use it with SN apparently

anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
May I ask for which health issue they gave you Olanzapine? Is very dangerous medication. Ruined my health, my life, affected my ability to function, affect my decision making negatively. Ruined my life. Led to unreasonable weight gain of which i was not warned and to permannet body dissfigurment due to said weight gain
They haven't said quite yet but they're investigating bipolar. It's mostly to help me settle at night, I get flashbacks often