• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
Salut, I received a new prescription of Olanzapine but I'm scared to take it because I'm afraid of weight gain. It says that is a common symptom, but my insomnia is so bad that I'm weighing the odds, if I shouldn't bother taking it or just keep on staying up for days. (Last night I was testing partial and I filmed myself doing it but i fail and only get dizzy and weak, I struggle to put enough compression on my arteries to pass out. I was doing it on my door handle and pushing my head downwards hard bit doesn't work. but it was tightly secured I only have mild rope burn now. Guess I need to try full suspension again and I have a months supply of Olanzapine so I could take that all as well'to help sedate me since it's uncomfortable but not painful. I can breathe with these attempts so I know I'm not compressing my threacea
My flat has no high enough anchor point so I am lost. Advice please

mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
You can compress your trachea and still be able to breathe. It would simply be uncomfortable. Partial suspension may take several tries if you want it to be quick and peaceful. In Steven's Suspension Hanging Reference found on the resources -> literature section, he refers to something called a "ring" (metal ring). It supposedly makes the entire process way more comfortable. He explains it poorly, so I'm not exactly sure as to what he's referencing. Also, be careful filming your attempts. If you do succeed, your video may end up online for everyone to see. It's all about that sweet spot, and I know many people are struggling with that particular part, but I think it's worth the effort to try finding it. I won't comment on the Olanzapine since I've always preferred hanging without any medication involved.

Reactions: Octavina