throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I may have spoken slightly too soon in my last post. I was in my room and my mother turned the lights on and saw the cuts on my forearm. I just told her about the cuts and a little context behind them because I had no way out. I didn't tell her about ruining and killing myself cause that would just add fuel to the fire. I don't fucking know anymore. On one hand, my family loves me, but on the other, I make them cry and waste their time with me. Now, I need to talk to somebody Monday and I have no clue what to do. Does anybody have anything cause I don't want to admit my plans and get taken to the psych ward. Fuckkkkkkkk

• Hugs
Reactions: Nyxð“‚€
cattofiend

cattofiend

Nov 8, 2022
I had emergency surgery, where they would have lifted my gown when I was under and seen the words I carved into my leg. No one even mentioned it to me let alone dragged me off to a psych ward despite already being in the hospital. I know it's hard but try not to catastrophise about it.

Reactions: BrainShower
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Just don't tell them you are suicidal. It's not like they are going to hold you at gun point make you admit your plans. Plus not everyone who self-harms is even suicidal, so they can't use you SHing as evidence of you being suicidal. They basically have no choice but to take your word for it.

A few months ago, I ended up going to the hospital to get a SH cut looked at and when both the psychiatrist and crisis worker asked me about if I was suicidal and planning to kill myself I just said "no". The psychiatrist even brought up the fact that I had attempted in the past but I just kept on lying. I was able to leave right after getting my cuts disinfected and bandaged.

At the end of the day, unless if they have evidence saying otherwise, they can't do shit to you so long as you don't admit anything to them (at least from my experience).

Nyxð“‚€

Nyxð“‚€

Xerox Of A Xerox
Jan 19, 2024
I don't know you or your situation but I have had the almost exact same thing happen to me and idk where u live so it may he different but this is what happened to me.
I am a v good liar so I started with that but it was pretty obv what it was as I have cuts and scars all over my arms like I think u said too so there wasn't getting out of it. I was honest with what v little I told my mother so said nothing abt suicide or my plan or anything like that. just that I was feeling bad and having negative thoughts. I then was forced to go to a psychiatrist and talk to them. this was back when I had slight hope of feeling better (i now know it isnt bossible for me) and said i was suicidal with a plan but that was it. no details abt it or anything. I also lied abt not going to act on that plan which I'm pretty sure kept me out of the psych ward (i was admitted later but that was seperate to this).
so from the little I know abt u your at the part when u have to decide if your gonna put faith in the fucked up system to try and get better or 'commit' to the plan that u have. and that's by either saying you don't have a plan/ are not going to act on it or saying you do and have intent to ctb. the latter will most likely get u locked up in my experiences.
im happy to talk more abt it if u want to pm me :)