• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JustBeingHere377

JustBeingHere377

Apr 22, 2023
I'm writing this now cuz today I was busy asf but like, yesterday night I was almost about to hang myself (not like haging hanging, I mean more doing it while kneeling down) and was kinda blacking out until I got a notification, I was already uncomfortable and that was my 3rd attempt in a row so I just stopped to check the notification and it was one of my friends who shared the news articles about Trump getting shot at, and I just got into it and stopped trying to ctb. I already wasn't a fan of Trump but this made me dislike him more wtf, why do all these things happen to me what the hell
;-;

• Wow
Reactions: Venessolotic and RejectMetamorphosis
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
F Trump. F Trump's dead parents. Mthfckr ruined my life.

Reactions: divinemistress36
H

honestmind

Jul 4, 2024
I'm writing this now cuz today I was busy asf but like, yesterday night I was almost about to hang myself (not like haging hanging, I mean more doing it while kneeling down) and was kinda blacking out until I got a notification, I was already uncomfortable and that was my 3rd attempt in a row so I just stopped to check the notification and it was one of my friends who shared the news articles about Trump getting shot at, and I just got into it and stopped trying to ctb. I already wasn't a fan of Trump but this made me dislike him more wtf, why do all these things happen to me what the hell
;-;
This sounds like it would be on an episode of Smiling Friends đź’€

• Yay!
Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis