• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
It hasn't even been 24 hours since I got my fentanyl and people are already asking me for things and trauma dumping on me.

1. My mother is going forward with moving into an assisted living facility
  2. My aunt entered hospice
  3. My boss is asking me to house sit while he is on vacation
  4. I was at a loss so I reached out to my psychologist. I haven't seem him in months because of work. I asked if he was free and he said no. No follow up. No offering of other sessions. I was going to ask him what to do. I don't think he wants me as a patient. My background probably turned him off.
  5. I still have a potential, serious legal issue. It's been 17 days and nothing. But no doubt that it can pop up on me at any moment, at any time.

I thought long and hard about it all. The reality is that it's not fair to me to stick around and sacrifice when I was trying to kill myself just a few days ago. I thought of the worst case situation which would be for me to go back to prison. I did 2 years and was released in 2018. I was one class short of my master's! I know if I get arrested, then I am going to do serious time. No one knows what's going to happen. It makes me wish I had died years ago. A part of me says wait it out but the "adult" side says to "check out."

• Hugs
Reactions: astr4 and fleetingnight
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
It is like hell. I wish you best my friend.