• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yaka

Yaka

Jan 23, 2024
Last night one of my friends MISUNDERSTOOD what I said and thought I was going to stop existing so fucking called it in without confirming thats what it actually was
Thank whaterver god may or may not be out there that the police didnt show up to my place of living because I was not even there at that time but my mum was and OH MY GOD she would have killed me hearing something like this
Not gonna lie when they messaged me saying he made the call I almost went out to do it right then and there just to not have to deal with mum cause shes the reason anyways why I want to do it

I am still on the verge of puking because thats how my fucking body reacts to like any amout of stress - I had let them know I am probs not going to talk to them much anymore which he understood thankfully

• Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy and creirwy