nottinghams

nottinghams

Official Written Apology for Being a Buzzkill
Apr 15, 2024
which is it huh? is IV great and IM sucks, or are both IV and IM great to suicide?

I am going to really scream if I learned that I didn't die in my ctb because I used IM, after months of being told by users IM was the way to go...oh my god, i just wanna go home...be dead....

Please, only thee who actually have knowledge and reputation on this answer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and GuessWhosBack
C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
If you will go back to the Opioid Megathread you will find a discussion about this very thing (IV v IM v rectal) in that thread. If I recall correctly IM had a bit more bioavailability than IV or rectal administrations.

Upvote 0
pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Chronic
Aug 25, 2024
I wish there was a pill you could take. Just a single pill. You fall unconscious, that's it.

Reactions: Marine and Hollowman
Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Official Written Apology for Being a Buzzkill
Apr 15, 2024
If you will go back to the Opioid Megathread you will find a discussion about this very thing (IV v IM v rectal) in that thread. If I recall correctly IM had a bit more bioavailability than IV or rectal administrations.
I CAN do IM, I cannot do IV. does this forum have scientific knowledge that says IM works just as well as IV?
Surely the reason my ctb failed isn't cause I used IM?
Link me where someone has been able to scientifically state it on that megathread, please.

Upvote 0