ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
TL;DR People treat me LIKE SHIT for being a weirdo freak and for being extremely mentally ill...like YES, I'm not normal, I'm weird, I don't fit in, my social skills are awful, I have mental breakdowns, I'm delusional, I'm paranoid, etc...doesn't mean I don't deserve basic human fucking rights!

All because I'm a weirdo freak doesn't mean I'm deprived of basic human rights and that I don't have needs or feelings! Da fuck?!

I've been a weirdo freak for as long as I can remember. Ever since kindergarten people would bully THE SHIT out of me for "being a weirdo freak." I just didn't fit in with the other kids PERIOD. And actually, even before that, though I don't really remember because I was so young, when I went to daycare/pre-school for a short time, according to my parents there was this one girl who kept biting my finger all the time and injuring my finger, and I had to stop going to daycare/pre-school because of that.

It didn't just stop when I was a little kid though...I'm 22 years old currently, and it NEVER FUCKING STOPPED. Even to this day. So I've been bullied 22 years...LITERALLY...no exaggeration!

All because I'm a weirdo freak and extremely mentally ill doesn't mean I'm not entitled to basic human rights like everyone else! People act like I shouldn't even be able to breath air or drink water or eat food!

And this...is one of the many, MANY reasons I wanna kill myself, and am therefore on this forum, too! Go figure...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ThymeToLeave, Forever Sleep, WhatPowerIs and 2 others
Kino_

Kino_

Aug 29, 2023
Honestly sucks that people can treat others like that. Though you're 22, and from my experience being an adult, strangers don't care about you, so you don't have to care about what they think. And if there's people you know around you that think like that, it's easier to ignore them or distance from them as an adult than as a kid.

• Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and ConfusedHurting2632
ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
Honestly sucks that people can treat others like that. Though you're 22, and from my experience being an adult, strangers don't care about you, so you don't have to care about what they think. And if there's people you know around you that think like that, it's easier to ignore them or distance from them as an adult than as a kid.
Ah. So that's good news at least. The only bad news though is that even though I'm 22 I look A LOT younger than I am, haha...I'm "adult height," somewhere between 5'9 and 5'11 last time I checked. Depends on whether or not with shoes or without shoes as well, but yeah...

But my face...I could pass as a late middle schooler or early high schooler. So like 8th grader to 10th grader, and people in those grades are usually between 13 to 16...so I could pass as 13 to 16 years old...

I can't grow facial hair and barely have any body hair either, haha...that also doesn't help me look older...

So even though I physically have been on planet Earth for 22 years, I LOOK 13 to 16 years old...so people most likely won't treat me as an adult, haha...

I don't mind looking very young, and I also am somewhat confident about it, but the main issue is how others treat me. I'm just too "cute" I guess and look too young for my age. Haha.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature
Kino_

Kino_

Aug 29, 2023
Ah. So that's good news at least. The only bad news though is that even though I'm 22 I look A LOT younger than I am, haha...I'm "adult height," somewhere between 5'9 and 5'11 last time I checked. Depends on whether or not with shoes or without shoes as well, but yeah...

But my face...I could pass as a late middle schooler or early high schooler. So like 8th grader to 10th grader, and people in those grades are usually between 13 to 16...so I could pass as 13 to 16 years old...

I can't grow facial hair and barely have any body hair either, haha...that also doesn't help me look older...

So even though I physically have been on planet Earth for 22 years, I LOOK 13 to 16 years old...so people most likely won't treat me as an adult, haha...

I don't mind looking very young, and I also am somewhat confident about it, but the main issue is how others treat me. I'm just too "cute" I guess and look too young for my age. Haha.
Hey, being confident with the way you look rocks. Doesn't matter if you look young, heck some people would kill to look younger. And if anybody thinks you don't deserve human rights because you look young is an idiot since that implies children don't deserve human rights

• Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs and ConfusedHurting2632