• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do yall love her as much as me?

• Yes

• Yes

• She shows feetsies

Results are only viewable after voting.
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
that video made me feel violated

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
She shows feetsies πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
face-cringe.gif

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
This is knowledge I didn't want to have today.

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: rozeske, leavingthesoultrap and Spreadingmywings
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Doja is kind of Dollar Store though, wouldn't you say? I mean she's pretty ratchet, even for me, and that's saying something. I get the feeling she digs weirdos though so there's definitely hope for any of us on here.

• Love
Reactions: eatantz, ForgottenAgain, Spreadingmywings and 1 other person
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

May 22, 2019
Doja is kind of Dollar Store though, wouldn't you say? I mean she's pretty ratchet, even for me, and that's saying something. I get the feeling she digs weirdos though so there's definitely hope for any of us on here.
I don't know if it's because I'm white and I for some reason like mulattas which low-key makes me attracted to her. Maybe I like her phenotype because when I was around seven years old, my girl cousin in the USA had a phenotype very much like hers, and she grabbed me by the hand while my family was in the living room and brought me to her room and asked me to kiss her on the lips and my 7-year-old ass was to embarrassed or ashamed; man, I wish I would have done so she was begging for it too. Doja reminds me very much of her. Plus, I have a feeling she's pretty confident in what she likes without. Apologies. Like I know in the black community there is a lot of racist towards white people and I think she heavily fucks with white people so that's pretty hot that she has her own personality without being sorry for it.
I wish Doja would have kept her natural curvy BBL with a little bit of cellulite body type. She had a surgery and made it slim.

• Wow
Reactions: eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I don't know if it's because I'm white and I for some reason like mulattas which low-key makes me attracted to her. Maybe I like her phenotype because when I was around seven years old, my girl cousin in the USA had a phenotype very much like hers, and she grabbed me by the hand while my family was in the living room and brought me to her room and asked me to kiss her on the lips and my 7-year-old ass was to embarrassed or ashamed; man, I wish I would have done so she was begging for it too. Doja reminds me very much of her. Plus, I have a feeling she's pretty confident in what she likes without. Apologies. Like I know in the black community there is a lot of racist towards white people and I think she heavily fucks with white people so that's pretty hot that she has her own personality without being sorry for it.
I wish Doja would have kept her natural curvy BBL with a little bit of cellulite body type. She had a surgery and made it slim.
This is the craziest thing I've ever read on the internetπŸ’€

Reactions: Spreadingmywings