paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
i'm going to a mental hospital in the morning. is there anything i should bring with me? i wanna bring my phone or at least sneak it inside. what should i expect when entering and staying?

• Hugs
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet, Suicidebydeath and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
i'm going to a mental hospital in the morning. is there anything i should bring with me? i wanna bring my phone or at least sneak it inside. what should i expect when entering and staying?
Best wishes and good luck with your stay. If you are going in voluntarily, you are more likely to be able to take your phone in (that is my understanding anyway).

May I ask why you are going in please? Is this something you had asked for?

Reactions: paroxysm
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
Best wishes and good luck with your stay. If you are going in voluntarily, you are more likely to be able to take your phone in (that is my understanding anyway).

May I ask why you are going in please? Is this something you had asked for?
my family is getting tired of my mental problems so this is supposed to help me. i don't mind going to a mental hospital though it'll be a new experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: ctvunny, Cherry Crumpet, Kit1 and 1 other person
D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
hopefully i might have my phone or laptop even though it might be monitored.
I think this is not done very often as well these days, but I'm not sure. Or it's just that there would be so much possible to restrict you but in most cases they simply don't have the funds.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
How are you doing?

Reactions: TheLastGreySky