CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I hate the crappy choices that we have in this situation. The options are either death (which sucks) or trying to make something out of this (which also sucks). It's a game where there are no readily apparent "winning" options. I hate this so much; I don't really want to pick any of these choices but I know I have to pick one at some point. Living is exhausting but death is uncertain and permanent. Dunno wtf I'm going to do.

Reactions: Archness, Lookoutbelow, R_N and 5 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I hate the crappy choices that we have in this situation. The options are either death (which sucks) or trying to make something out of this (which also sucks). It's a game where there are no readily apparent "winning" options. I hate this so much; I don't really want to pick any of these choices but I know I have to pick one at some point. Living is exhausting but death is uncertain and permanent. Dunno wtf I'm going to do.
I agree, right now it just feels like I'm living in a limbo between life and death. I think I'll eventually end up choosing death though. In fact, I think I've already chosen it, I want to ctb before I reach 25. Life is just so tiring, and I think real adulthood (like getting a job and adulting) would be even more exhausting.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow, Action and WAITING TO DIE
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Yes, death is the last solution.
Is there anything that can make your situation better or more tollerable?

Reactions: Action and sserafim
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
This sick game of life is fixed against us all and suffering is guaranteed.
We are like rats in a maze of confusion and turmoil with only one way out that ultimately leads to self - destruction.

Reactions: Some place nice and sserafim
W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
This sick game of life is fixed against us all and suffering is guaranteed.
We are like rats in a maze of confusion and turmoil with only one way out that ultimately leads to self - destruction.
Yeah, I don't understand how people can look at society and want to be alive. Even nature is pretty fucked up. How do people just focus on the positive? It's completely beyond me.

Reactions: TapeMachine, WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yeah, I don't understand how people can look at society and want to be alive. Even nature is pretty fucked up. How do people just focus on the positive? It's completely beyond me.

Yes.
Nature is an awful predatory system, something has to die in order for something else to live.
I find it impossible to focus on the positive because I view existence in society as pointless and meaningless.
People who seem happy in this world are a mystery to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TapeMachine and sserafim
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Yes, death is the last solution.
Is there anything that can make your situation better or more tollerable?
I've been doing different things to try and make it more bearable but I'm unsure on how effective it's been.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Your username... what's the latest info on the stuff?
It's virtually impossible to source Nembutal nowadays.
Anything you see online as regards supplying it will definitely be a scam.
I've heard of people travelling to Tijuana to source it, or bribing veterinarians.
But that was a while ago so who really knows nowadays ?

Reactions: sserafim
W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
It's virtually impossible to source Nembutal nowadays.
Anything you see online as regards supplying it will definitely be a scam.
I've heard of people travelling to Tijuana to source it, or bribing veterinarians.
But that was a while ago so who really knows nowadays ?
What's the closest thing to it that I can get my hands on? I want to try SN, but it sounds absurd.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
What's the closest thing to it that I can get my hands on? I want to try SN, but it sounds absurd.
I'm not keen on the thought of SN either or overdosing on pills, my main method is jumping but I would rather slip away peacefully in comfort if possible, so I'm researching the inert gas method at the moment. If not gas then maybe use the charcoal method.

W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
I'm not keen on the thought of SN either or overdosing on pills, my main method is jumping but I would rather slip away peacefully in comfort so I'm researching the inert gas method at the moment. If not gas then maybe use the charcoal method.
Jumping sounds insane. Whats charcoal??? Inert gas sounds ssssoooo nice, but I have the feeling it will get interrupted.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Jumping sounds insane. Whats charcoal??? Inert gas sounds ssssoooo nice, but I have the feeling it will get interrupted.
Everything you need to know can be found in the " suicide resources compilation ".
Just click on suicide discussion in the menu, scroll down and you will see it there.
Happy reading !

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd hate being in that situation, I understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here but anyway best wishes.

Big Cat

Big Cat

Nov 1, 2023
I'm not keen on the thought of SN either or overdosing on pills, my main method is jumping but I would rather slip away peacefully in comfort if possible, so I'm researching the inert gas method at the moment. If not gas then maybe use the charcoal method.
What is the charcoal method. I want SN but I can't find it anywhere.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
I am in the same place *hug*

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
What is the charcoal method. I want SN but I can't find it anywhere.
The charcoal method is inhalation of carbon monoxide by burning barbecue charcoal in an enclosed space.
You can find information on it in the suicide resources compilation. Just click on suicide discussion and you will find it there.

Reactions: Big Cat
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Life or death. Do I really want to go through all of life? It seems to be clear that, with how I'm just waiting to die anyways, I'll do it myself. Not absolute, but kinda close. Either die now, or have everything continue to become more and more insufferable/bad until I die or kys anyways. It's clear to anyone in the know that the "peak" has passed, it's all downhill from here, from a society/macro level to my personal life.

It's all very bad. Tho unlike most, I find death to be more certain then life's inerrant unpredictability.