H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Thoguths on this. Has anyone heard of anyone oding on this combo.

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Bad idea. Just really bad idea.

Never use over the counter things!

Reactions: Hotsackage
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
You should check out the megethreads, and read more into other methods. Seriously.

Cause you'll be in excruciating pain, organs gonna fail on you and all that. Its just too much. Unnecessarily.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

here ya go

Reactions: Hotsackage
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
Ugh... I tried acetaminophen 5g with 500ml of cachaƧa (brazilian hard liquor)
In the harm reduction name and by my empathy for you, DON'T DO THIS! Is very very painful, please choose a more effective and painless method.

Good luck! Hugs, Schizotypal.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956 and Hotsackage
Your Own Ghost

Your Own Ghost

Human
Mar 12, 2019
Even if you do die, death from this method isn't quick. The usual course of action is that you get sick for a day or so (and think you're dying), but then you get better. It's usually in this time period that the experience is enough for many to change their mind. But then the second wave starts. Your liver starts to fail. Your kidneys start to fail. You're in so much discomfort you go to the hospital, and they can't do much for you. Most places won't give a liver transplant to a person like that. And why would they?

You could ask the doctor, "But what about my other liver?" They might find it humorous. They probably won't.

But that's the best case scenario. You could survive and need dialysis for the rest of your life. You could survive with a damaged liver and end up needing your stomach fluids drained every week and have everything you put into your body affect your brain because your liver isn't able to properly filter out the toxins.

Reactions: Hotsackage and Schizotypal