HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
I feel very weak these days, no appetite , dizzy at times , racing thoughts , no energy to do anything, sleep alot.

Can i get blood tests that can detect cancer?

i dont feel like going into a hospital for extensive testing.

Also do you think maybe my sympotoms are stress or depression related or because of bad diet?

I only eat take out and no exercise so im worried i have cancer .

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
There are a million things that could cause those symptoms as they are nonspecific. They can be lifestyle related too. In general, blood tests aren't used to detect cancer, outside of sometimes looking for specific markers. Imaging and biopsy are usually the way to go, but since you have no real reason to suspect cancer, I doubt it would be the first thing a doctor would look for in your case. Nor is there any particular body part you can point to.

Things like fatigue could signal a potential malignancy, but pain, fever, and weight loss are also general cancer symptoms.

Instead of doing a deep dive and looking for serious disease, you should probably get some general blood work done first off, and maybe check for vitamin deficiencies too. See what your primary care doctor says, and go from there.

Reactions: Dead Ghost, locked*n*loaded and WhiteRabbit