• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VioletMalibu

VioletMalibu

Aug 29, 2021
Long story short, there are some people in life I really love and worry about hurting by ending my life. Obviously, I realize that no one should be guilted into living for other people's sake, but I think much of the hesitation for me is exactly the guilt I (personally) carry. I also want my dying process to (ideally) be longer so that I can have time to say goodbye to people I care about. Other than smoking cigarettes, are people here familiar with poisons or drugs that people can take to induce serious illnesses? I have experienced a lot of physical pain in my life and know I can tolerate it as long as I'm given meds to relieve the symptoms.

I realize a method like this probably doesn't exist, so I have been looking into SN and will probably have to go this route... I just want to avoid it if I can.

• Hugs
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, EdibleGasMask and Dead Meat
EdibleGasMask

EdibleGasMask

Jan 30, 2020
The thing about inducing illness is that you could potentially have others guilted into living for other people's sake. What if you become brain damaged or lose motor functions and have to have people take care of you. I used to have this thought for a while but when people think you are incapable of caring for yourself or need help, a lot of your rights and decisions are made for you because they want you to be healthy even though that's the exact opposite thing you want. If you want cancer keep smoking cigarettes, that's what I'm doing though I take out the filter to speed the process up.

• Hugs
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE and VioletMalibu
Upvote 0
VioletMalibu

VioletMalibu

Aug 29, 2021
The thing about inducing illness is that you could potentially have others guilted into living for other people's sake. What if you become brain damaged or lose motor functions and have to have people take care of you. I used to have this thought for a while but when people think you are incapable of caring for yourself or need help, a lot of your rights and decisions are made for you because they want you to be healthy even though that's the exact opposite thing you want. If you want cancer keep smoking cigarettes, that's what I'm doing though I take out the filter to speed the process up.
Yeah these are really great points. Ideally, I'd want to get cancer somehow, but there's no telling what I could end up with if I deliberately use chemicals and poisons. I don't want to get a stroke and then (as you rightfully say) guilt others into living for me. I wish there was a way I could induce pancreatic cancer for example, but that's magical thinking.

• Hugs
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE
Upvote 0
R

Romeo1984

Romeo must die
Oct 6, 2021
I think everyday like you. Pancreatic cancer would be perfect. I would have time to make it easier for everyone who would stay here. The desire to die like this is so great that even the palpitations in my heart make me excited. But nothing happens to me. On the contrary, my health is perfect and no signs of trouble. This is tiring and disappointing. For all this frustration and if one day I can't take it anymore, I'm going to SN. I already bought it and I have it well kept.

Upvote 0