• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

unknownus3r0

unknownus3r0

Mar 11, 2023
Okay I know this is going to sound stupid but I've given up on all the other methods. On average how many Anadin extra tablets could most likely kill me? Of course it depends on factors such as weight and general physical health but I just need an estimate please.I know there's other methods but this is the only one that's accessible at the moment. I can get as many packets as I need but I want to make sure to take enough so that I don't wake up.

• Hugs
Reactions: 90starve and Praestat_Mori
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Unless I'm misinformed, Anadin is just an expensive brand of paracetamol, marketed since 1932. It won't kill you. But you are going to suffer a lot

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Unless I'm misinformed, Anadin is just an expensive brand of paracetamol, marketed since 1932. It won't kill you. But you are going to suffer a lot
I did a quick search and it seems it contains Aspirin, Paracetamol and Koffein.

That will never kill you and just in the case you have a real Paracetamol OD you will suffer a lot, having destroyed kidneys and liver but probably not CTB.

Reactions: stermc and 90starve
unknownus3r0

unknownus3r0

Mar 11, 2023
I did a quick search and it seems it contains Aspirin, Paracetamol and Koffein.

That will never kill you and just in the case you have a real Paracetamol OD you will suffer a lot, having destroyed kidneys and liver but probably not CTB.
That's a shame I'm pretty desperate I'll just try and get access to other methods but it's kind of hard as at the moment I'm under quite close supervision.

• Hugs
Reactions: 90starve
H

HAKMKS

Praying things get better
May 29, 2023
Okay I know this is going to sound stupid but I've given up on all the other methods. On average how many Anadin extra tablets could most likely kill me? Of course it depends on factors such as weight and general physical health but I just need an estimate please.I know there's other methods but this is the only one that's accessible at the moment. I can get as many packets as I need but I want to make sure to take enough so that I don't wake up.
It'll destroy your liver and you'll suffer with liver failure.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
CTB by ODing is notoriously unreliable, painful and messy unless you have the option of N.

please do sufficient research before attempting to OD! i hope you stay safe <3

T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
I tried this once and would not recommend it. Because they're a combination of different medications, there's a much smaller amount of each medicine than there would normally be in a single tablet . Also means they're quite big and difficult to swallow. I couldn't get enough down before throwing up. No permanent damage from it but felt awful for a day after- vomiting, shaking, tinnitus. Then had sore throat and headache for a couple days from vomiting so much.

N

nothere123

Apr 22, 2023
I tried to overdose on it the first time I tried to CTB. I took 32 and it didn't kill me. Apparently according to the doctors I had seen aspirin is near impossible to overdose on. You can overdose if you take so many that the paracetamol kills you but paracetamol is a long painful death. Wont recommend anidin

Reactions: unknownus3r0
gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
Everytime I see a post a outing ODing, I relay this info, so you don't make the same mistake I did.

It won't kill you, & if you take enough, you will inevitably seek help. It hurts, a lot - more than you'd expect or believe. For me it was ibuprofen & Tylenol - MASSIVE dose mind you (still can't believe I took that many at once). Incredibly painful, I had to seek help - & the whole ordeal in ER was even worse. They gave me liquid charcoal, intubated me - they had to poke for an IV quite a few times because they were struggling to find a vein - in & out of consciousness - seizing + shaking violently. I really really really don't recommend ODing on anything when it comes to pills. Failure risk is high, & overall pain is excruciating.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
Everytime I see a post a outing ODing, I relay this info, so you don't make the same mistake I did.

It won't kill you, & if you take enough, you will inevitably seek help. It hurts, a lot - more than you'd expect or believe. For me it was ibuprofen & Tylenol - MASSIVE dose mind you (still can't believe I took that many at once). Incredibly painful, I had to seek help - & the whole ordeal in ER was even worse. They gave me liquid charcoal, intubated me - they had to poke for an IV quite a few times because they were struggling to find a vein - in & out of consciousness - seizing + shaking violently. I really really really don't recommend ODing on anything when it comes to pills. Failure risk is high, & overall pain is excruciating.
maybe dumb question, but do you also reccomend against trying to induce respiratory depression via cyclobenzaprine (flexeril) and alcohol?

gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
maybe dumb question, but do you also reccomend against trying to induce respiratory depression via cyclobenzaprine (flexeril) and alcohol?
Unsure on that one - no experience with it/have never researched. Just anytime I see someone mention ODing on just meds - I wanna warn them of the pain, because it's the reason I failed my first attempt. There may be a few threads on alcohol consumption mixed with different meds, but I avoid/don't research any OD methods outside of things like SN. I wouldn't doubt it's more successful, but that's going off of a feeling & not any facts or source.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and GreenBanana23