• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

loserr

loserr

annoyed
May 26, 2023
I really want to just take every pill available in my house a little after some sleeping pills so I can just die in my sleep but I know that's not a very good way to overdose because I will probably have an ill awakening. Is there anything otc or common prescriptions that make it possible to do this? I don't have a lot of options.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wouldn't recommend and OD. An OD is as individual as all individuals out there and in most cases it's not lethal at all rather it causes more pain. If you intend to CTB while sleeping you want to combine sleeping pills / sedatives (but to much of it) with the CO method. Did you consider this option?

loserr

loserr

annoyed
May 26, 2023
I wouldn't recommend and OD. An OD is as individual as all individuals out there and in most cases it's not lethal at all rather it causes more pain. If you intend to CTB while sleeping you want to combine sleeping pills / sedatives (but to much of it) with the CO method. Did you consider this option?
I don't have a way to get co, or a good place for it, I sadly don't have sedatives either.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't have a way to get co, or a good place for it, I sadly don't have sedatives either.
no chance to get a grill + charcoal?

Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
I tried this method but i just waken up in the hospital, i don't recommend it as depending on the pills there's a chance that you won't die

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
A resounding NO. The worst aspect besides waking up in the hospital is organ damage. I am 67, reference point for this post, as I have seen folks die in the hospital from liver failure and it is the WORST way EVER to die. Their skin and eyes turned yellow, from their own bodies poisoning themselves and continually itching from too many toxins in their bodies, OR brain damage, the list goes on and on.

Please get this CTB type of idea out of your head, as you are way too kind of a person to ever suffer such horrible situations.

Sending you lots of huge hugs, love, kindness and the knowledge that you are a loving and important spirit.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and rationaltake
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That simply isn't a reliable suicide method, I think that if suicide was as easy as just overdosing on some otc pills then this website would never need to exist. The reality is that suicide just isn't straightforward in this world and you are aware of the fact that this society is very anti-suicide, if people could easily overdose then the pills would be restricted from people.

loserr

loserr

annoyed
May 26, 2023
A resounding NO. The worst aspect besides waking up in the hospital is organ damage. I am 67, reference point for this post, as I have seen folks die in the hospital from liver failure and it is the WORST way EVER to die. Their skin and eyes turned yellow, from their own bodies poisoning themselves and continually itching from too many toxins in their bodies, OR brain damage, the list goes on and on.

Please get this CTB type of idea out of your head, as you are way too kind of a person to ever suffer such horrible situations.

Sending you lots of huge hugs, love, kindness and the knowledge that you are a loving and important spirit.

Walter
Yeah that doesn't sound fun thanks
That simply isn't a reliable suicide method, I think that if suicide was as easy as just overdosing on some otc pills then this website would never need to exist. The reality is that suicide just isn't straightforward in this world and you are aware of the fact that this society is very anti-suicide, if people could easily overdose then the pills would be restricted from people.
yeah it's really sad there isn't just an easy and reliable method lying around