adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
is this a good plan? I don't know how much of rivotril I have but I guess od-ing on it and just stepping into a pool and waiting to drown would be okay? Or would it be better to go outside and pass out in the cold and die? How much hours would that have to take?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've thought of having a rivotril OD and falling asleep in the snow and then die because of the cold but I was told it wouldn't be so easy.

As for the water drowning, that will be really painful and your lungs will feel as if they were in fire. Drowning is said to be one of the most painful methods out there.

Please, think things carefully.

Wish you the best with whatever you do.

Hugs and love

Reactions: adam&eve
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I've thought of having a rivotril OD and falling asleep in the snow and then die because of the cold but I was told it wouldn't be so easy.

As for the water drowning, that will be really painful and your lungs will feel as if they were in fire. Drowning is said to be one of the most painful methods out there.

Please, think things carefully.

Wish you the best with whatever you do.

Hugs and love
Thank you for your reply. Why wouldnt CTB in cold be easy?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
you'd need some extreme cold and I guess it could work but it sounds painful

T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Determination without interruption are very important; otherwise, you need to learn how to live with your problems or suffering. Maybe I am so naive. To die in cold is easy. Just go to Himalayas mountain if you still have money. Anyway, to say is one thing, to do is another.

adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Determination without interruption are very important; otherwise, you need to learn how to live with your problems or suffering. Maybe I am so naive. To die in cold is easy. Just go to Himalayas mountain if you still have money. Anyway, to say is one thing, to do is another.
Well I dont think going to Himalyas is so easy if you do not have the money...

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
If was it that easy, we'd have many more suicides, I wouldn't expect anything less than bailing out, once you start freezing, nothing would help, even benzos.

Unless you pour liquid nitrogen inside a water filled bath tube, that'll be fast, dry ice will help too.

Last edited: