• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
I got sleeping pills and vodka. But have no access to painkillers.

Can you all tell me your experience please?

Some say it is very painful, some say it is not and I'm confused.

I also want a slow death because I plan to watch the sunset.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Sleeping pills will knock you out so in that respect it won't be slow however you stand a high chance of waking up at some point. Death is far from certain so I would say give this a rethink. Don't make things worse for yourself accidentally.

Filns have a lot to answer for on this front. I guess the portrayal of this method probably stems from the days barbiturates were commonly in circulation and therefore the method would work with ease however things have changed and sleepers are much less lethal nnow but the portrayal in films hasn't caught up and where it is realistic they deliberately ommit specifics in feear of inadvertantly creating a tutorial on how to ctb. Unfortunately it has the side effect of feeding misconceptions and outdated tropes and in that way it is dangerous in itself.

Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
Sleeping pills will knock you out so in that respect it won't be slow however you stand a high chance of waking up at some point. Death is far from certain so I would say give this a rethink. Don't make things worse for yourself accidentally.

Filns have a lot to answer for on this front. I guess the portrayal of this method probably stems from the days barbiturates were commonly in circulation and therefore the method would work with ease however things have changed and sleepers are much less lethal nnow but the portrayal in films hasn't caught up and where it is realistic they deliberately ommit specifics in feear of inadvertantly creating a tutorial on how to ctb. Unfortunately it has the side effect of feeding misconceptions and outdated tropes and in that way it is dangerous in itself.
I just wish it would work. You know something that is kinda good for OD but is for a peaceful death?

Thanks

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I just wish it would work. You know something that is kinda good for OD but is for a peaceful death?

Thanks
If you do a bit of searching around the forum you will find an answer to that question. I am cautious of offering that kind of info up to somebody I know nothing about. There are more peaceful methods but they're not easily obtained.

Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
If you do a bit of searching around the forum you will find an answer to that question. I am cautious of offering that kind of info up to somebody I know nothing about. There are more peaceful methods but they're not easily obtained.
Ok I understand. Thanks.