Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
Yesterday I had an argument with my parents wihich are at the meeting moment sleeping in the same room that I because my room does no have door( is a part ofthe living room.t
They're afraid that I will cut my self again
To years ago I was tried cutting my slit at school but didn't function and endede up being cured by my parents at home

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rev346 and undecided
cetacea

cetacea

underwater
Nov 8, 2023
Do you wanna talk about what the argument was about?
how are you feeling right now?

• Love
Reactions: DoomValuer and undecided
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Familia conflicts are the worst
You're always welcome to reach out if you have any hesitation at all about this decision

• Hugs
Reactions: undecided
Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
You're always welcome to reach out if you have any hesitation at all about this decision

Hi guys,

As foreseeable I didn't succeed to CTB. That day I started a reply to my post saying that I felt very dizzy ('til the point where I couldn't concentrate well enough to write) but I fainted while doing it (I suppose).

My parents found me vomiting something yellow and some kind of foam was spilling out from my mouth.

They took me to the hospital. There the doctors took me to ICU. As I was convulsing, they tied me to the stretcher. I gained consciousness that same day at late night (my OD was during the first hours of the morning of the same day) or the next day during the first hours in the morning (I don't really know). It was HORRIBLE to wake up. The sensation before totally waking up was great, it was like floating, it was wonderful. And the contrast with the reality was the worse thing in the world. I couldn't breathe because of an enormous tube that was passing throughout my throat, my hands were tied up, the sounds at the ICU were overly high-pitched for my ears...

The thing is that after all the drama and the bad things I passed through my rehabilitation, the doctors sent me to the general psychiatry of the public hospital. There, I talked about the main reasons of my decisions, a little bit of my past, ...

Now, I am under an intensive treatment, having every week an appointment with my psychiatrist.

Things were starting to go very well, but again I relapsed in overwhelming emotions, that lead me to lose control of my actions.

My life is changing a lot right now. I hope those changes are for good (I don't really know)

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: cetacea and Life Is My Coffin