fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Stuck
Jan 2, 2024
Since the news of the botched sounding execution by nitrogen hypoxia where dude was writhing in agony I'm now doubting that method and might revert to my initial plan of an anti emetic and then just a shit load of amitriptyline since I'm pretty fucking desperate to try anything and at least this is an accessible method even it's painful unlike hypoxia which I doubt I could ever get the equipment for (not without detailed irl help).

My question is however how do you take large quantities of pills easily without getting them lodged and hacking them back up. I take a few meds daily with water no problem but handfuls on handfuls? Risky. Or do I risk going slow and drinking lots of water then possibly losing consciousness and not finishing the job. Tried crushing them then drinking but way too concentrated /bitter and disgusting to keep down. I've also considered crushing then converting to capsules but not sure if that'll do much to help since capsules are bigger still although not dry/sharp like tablets. Thoughts?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Dont believe the media hype. Inert gas is one of the most peaceful methods.

As for pills, I suspect people crush them all up and make a small liquid? I doubt anyone literally takes like 20 seperate pills.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
goblin99

goblin99

😢
Jan 12, 2024
When I attempted I took around 80 pills in total of my two prescriptions that I got for bipolar disorder and depression. I swallowed about 4-5 at a time while chugging a monster. The biggest thing you have to worry about is throwing up after you pass out, even with an anti emtic. That's the reason my attempt failed. I might just not have taken enough of the anti-emtic 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: UKscotty
fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Stuck
Jan 2, 2024
Dont believe the media hype. Inert gas is one of the most peaceful methods.

As for pills, I suspect people crush them all up and make a small liquid? I doubt anyone literally takes like 20 seperate pills.
That's what I thought. Sounds like the mask allowed CO2 buildup which probably caused the writhing and panicking

Reactions: UKscotty
fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Stuck
Jan 2, 2024
Woah 20 is nothing unless ur talking literal N. I'm talking about hundreds. Once crushed and diluted it's basically undrinkable.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Woah 20 is nothing unless ur talking literal N. I'm talking about hundreds. Once crushed and diluted it's basically undrinkable.
Any pill where you would need to take hundreds is immediately out of the question lol.

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I don't know what kind of pills you're talking about, but here's a guide for overdosing on anti-depressants. It has some guidelines about how to swallow the pills and stuff. But if it's not something like Amitriptyline and you're talking about 100's of "anything else" to overdose, I'd definitely suggest looking elsewhere because that just sounds like a plan for disaster.

Despite this being quite a popular method, I wouldn't really go for this personally because of how many nuances there are which just make it unpredictable. Everyone's body reacts very differently to overdoses. Your call.

fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Stuck
Jan 2, 2024
I don't know what kind of pills you're talking about, but here's a guide for overdosing on anti-depressants. It has some guidelines about how to swallow the pills and stuff. But if it's not something like Amitriptyline and you're talking about 100's of "anything else" to overdose, I'd definitely suggest looking elsewhere because that just sounds like a plan for disaster.

Despite this being quite a popular method, I wouldn't really go for this personally because of how many nuances there are which just make it unpredictable. Everyone's body reacts very differently to overdoses. Your call.
Yeah amitriptyline. Pretty sure it's roughly 5G needed so I mean at least 100 tablets but that's not including sedatives, alcohol, anti sickness…
"Bruh"
About the expected response for a thread of this caliber.
Alright thankyou, forgive my despairing lol. I've gone back and forth with these cocktails for years just to meet this obstacle every time.

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Yeah amitriptyline. Pretty sure it's roughly 5G needed so I mean at least 100 tablets but that's not including sedatives, alcohol, anti sickness…

Alright thankyou, forgive my despairing lol. I've gone back and forth with these cocktails for years just to meet this obstacle every time.
Between 6-7.5g, but pretty sure your weight's a significant factor for the dosage as well. So I can't tell you the exact dosage. As the thread mentions, you mix it with something to mask the taste. I'm not saying it's going to be your best meal ever, just something to get the job done. Alcohol isn't strictly necessary.

Again, I want to preface this, this is not a surefire method and there are very few resources on this. Every successful and unsuccessful case is unique.

Reactions: fallingasl33p
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Sorry for being rude.
Hope you find something that allows you to feel confident in your method.

Reactions: fallingasl33p