V

van2bam

Jan 2, 2024
I wanted to know if someone actually can ctb by OD on paracetemol. Also if can how many tabs of paracetomol would obe require?

edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
The prescription says not to take more than one in less than four hours... I guess if they put it in it's for a reason. Maybe two is enough👁️👄👁️

N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
I wanted to know if someone actually can ctb by OD on paracetemol. Also if can how many tabs of paracetomol would obe require?
It's very difficult, very painful and very slow (days to weeks).

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you would need like a 160 grams to even stand a chance assuming each tablet contains 400mg you would need 400 tablets

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
I once read that you would have to take hundreds of pills to make it work. Its really not worth it

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I think I've seen someone from my country who succeeded by taking the contents of 6-7 tabs, but the way it kills you is by organ failure, which renders you in excruciating pain and as someone has already said it, it can take up to weeks to get the job done. As far as I am concerned, it's quite irreversible once the process kicks in, the person was just hospitalized and monitored, but it's a horrible way to go.​

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
It would be extremely painful
For you.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No.

If you are interested in ODs then read the PPeH.