• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PooksPerishes

Jun 2, 2019
Anyone have any information on how much hydroxyzine it would take to kill someone whose 125lbs?

What are the symptoms like? Thanks!

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I wonder if it's like DPH, in that a high dose would cause psychedelic effects? Anyhow: 'In general, overdosage of hydroxyzine may be expected to produce effects that are extensions of common adverse reactions; excessive sedation has been the principal effect reported.' -[American Society of Health System Pharmacists; AHFS Drug Information 2009. Bethesda, MD. (2009), p. 2630]

I suspect the sedation would do very little to offset the other symptoms in terms of pain/discomfort.

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
You would need in excess of say 200 plus pills,
You'd be better off taking Pure Caffeine Anhydrous Powder, 30g should do it, its easily purchased and is cheap as chips.

F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
For the hydroxyzine od to be fatal you'd need more than you can get and a place to hide for several days. You'll lose your mind and may leave that hiding place and be rescued.