• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PooksPerishes

Jun 2, 2019
Does anyone know if this is a viable method to CTB? Does it hurt?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Donewith_ and TheDevilsAngel
S

Scott

Jun 29, 2019
Good question. I am desperate to ctb before the year ends. I was hoping I could do it with my blood pressure medications but I know the odds are long. I'm very limited as far as options are concerned.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I dont wanna risk getting a brain bleed and becoming a vegetable

Reactions: Lookingforabus
dysphoria

dysphoria

Aug 4, 2019
Blood thinners could cause a bleed in the brain, blood pressure medication like beta blockers will give you a splitting headache but may work in huge doses to give you a heart attack. These actions are mostly reversible in an ICU and carry much more risk of partial, long-term injury than death. Plus not exactly a nice overdose to experience. Blood pressure-lowering meds may be useful in a mixed overdose but really best to look elsewhere completely.

Reactions: lazy.depressed, Lookingforabus and Qbert
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
My grandmother died this way, and it was not pleasant. It caused a brain bleed, and she spent the last hours of her life confused and terrified, convinced she had tried to contact everyone she loved (in reality, she was just sitting in the dark unable to really do anything) and thinking nobody answered because we were all dead or lost. It was extremely traumatic for her. I would not choose this method.

• Wow
Reactions: lazy.depressed, Lookingforabus, Lennox and 1 other person
Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
Possible it seems but pretty gnarly like @dysphoria points out.

Attachments

• 30-5-346.pdf
    685 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Reactions: Lookingforabus