• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Desideratum

Jun 8, 2020
Hello I'm new here. What do you think of this method? OD on SN and H. You could drink SN and inject H straight after.

Is an OD on H painful? I've read conflicting accounts. Some say it would be peaceful some say painful.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Hello I'm new here. What do you think of this method? OD on SN and H. You could drink SN and inject H straight after.

Is an OD on H painful? I've read conflicting accounts. Some say it would be peaceful some say painful.
From everything I've read about H overdoses they're pretty peaceful. The problem is it's hard to gauge the purity of the stuff.

As for mixing the two methods that just seems like a bad idea. No need to over complicate things.

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
I'm considering this too. I don't believe it'd be possible to find H clean enough to overdose on (Europe, where it's cut with all sorts of shit - Americans are "in luck" in that sense with Fent) so I can only see it combined with another method.

opioids cause respiratory depression, and would especially hasten an SN suicide if combined with benzos and beta blockers. the only issue is the nausea associated with them that might cause you to vomit.

InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
For anyone wondering, H here is her*in, not helium

Reactions: reichan66
D

Desideratum

Jun 8, 2020
Correct me if I am wrong but the average time for death to occur with SN is 40 minutes? How many minutes does it take with H?