• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hopelessandconfused

Jun 12, 2022
I think 2mg would be enough to kill you. But would it be quick enough? I don't want to spend like 10 minutes possibly freaking out. And would it be uncomfortable or peaceful?

Reactions: obafgkm
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
ItĀ“s known to be peaceful. There is another trhead.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/oxycodon-and-or-fentanyl.86711/

and more search results:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/905033/?q=Fentanyl&o=relevance

27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
you don't freak out it's actually amazingly peaceful , you fadeaway into a void tunnel , you just feel incredibly high and it's heaven. Just make sure you don't have an intrusion, EMS will take you to hell so fast with their narcan and that shit hurts

H

hopelessandconfused

Jun 12, 2022
Thanks to both of you. I won't have an intrusion as I live alone. I also know what it's like to be high on opioids, I just want to know how long it would approx take from the injection to falling asleep forever.

Reactions: obafgkm and 27clubBRIAN
27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
Thanks to both of you. I won't have an intrusion as I live alone. I also know what it's like to be high on opioids, I just want to know how long it would approx take from the injection to falling asleep forever.
Mmmm took me like 2-5 mins of being the highest I've ever been to then entering the void . You're setup for perfect success I recommend listening to music and letting the sounds take you away , im so jealous , peace be with you

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I would combine F with Oxycodone.

evey8112

evey8112

Jan 25, 2021
I am actually using this method to CTB i just got my pills. https://ibb.co/rvVQ5Gm
I am doing this method. Also i have done this before but was saved. All i can say is sleepiness comes on then your feeling great then boom your out.

Last edited:
deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov šŸ˜¢
Nov 17, 2022
I am actually using this method to CTB i just got my pills. https://ibb.co/rvVQ5Gm

I am doing this method. Also i have done this before but was saved. All i can say is sleepiness comes on then your feeling great then boom your out.
How likely are you to throw up though? Especially if you dont use opiates at all? DM'd you i got a couple questions if you're comfortable answering

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
Mmmm took me like 2-5 mins of being the highest I've ever been to then entering the void . You're setup for perfect success I recommend listening to music and letting the sounds take you away , im so jealous , peace be with you
What if I smoke it? I'm afraid of injecting since I've never done it. My plan is having also benzos and some alcohol. It would be great to have F in pills but I can't find any source