• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mashka9

mashka9

Oct 4, 2023
long time no see lol, but i've been out of the psych ward for a while now, and during this time i've been really getting into mdma.

i was wondering if it would be easier to just buy a lot of pills and then od on them? like, let's say 10 mdma pills, wouldn't that almost certainly be fatal? esp since pills are already very likely to be laced with something else, so i just don't get how it wouldn't work?

i have an easy access to drugs, so getting them wouldn't be a problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
MDMA causes an increase in temperature and heart rate, I don't think that an overdose will be peaceful. I myself would like to die on MDMA, since I know how it feels, but you can use the drug along with opioids (fentanyl, methadone, oxycodone)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sserafim, hikikomorizombie and 1 other person