• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fockingurmoma

fockingurmoma

Aug 16, 2023
Ive tried neumerous times to od on allergy pills and its just getting harder, im in a rehab thing now and supposedly getting better but i have no friends, so i wanna end it fr this time, how many should it take for like benadryl or just a generic allergy medicatio?

mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
That sounds like a painful way to go and there is a high chance that benadryl won't kill you. So sorry to hear you're in this situation :(

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Ceterum

Ceterum

Aug 10, 2022
definitely not recommended. extremely low chance of success ... death by water ingestion might be easiert than that.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you're interested in researched ODs that work you should look in the PPeH or this ones here:

Last edited:
Reactions: アホペンギン
AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
Do not try to OD on benadryl. Please look into what Benadryl nightmare trips are like. You don't want to do that to yourself.

Reactions: OpalCheesecake and Praestat_Mori
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Not possible with benadryl. It's an extremely bad time. Over-the-counter pills were developed to not be deadly on purpose. They can cause a lot of pain and unintended damage, but not death.

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023