N

nosirens

Nov 29, 2019
Would overdosing on heroin be a good way to go? Would it hurt? Or would you just be so high that you don't notice you're dying? Also how long would it take? Assuming you inject a shit load of it..

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
It's a pleasant way to go but I believe it's best if you use the F drug or something even stronger. People report you will feel good before the CTB. I have never used it but based on all recorded history of H as a Drug it's very popular and keep in mind people the world over even would lay in dens and postpone their real lives just to do it

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Would overdosing on heroin be a good way to go? Would it hurt? Or would you just be so high that you don't notice you're dying? Also how long would it take? Assuming you inject a shit load of it..
Overdosing on h does not hurt. You simply pass out and stop breathing. I don't know how long it'll actually take you to die though. It's harder to have a fatal OD than you think.

sourpink

sourpink

Student
Aug 27, 2020
tolerance is something to consider/take into account with an od ctb.
both h and f can feel pleasant and both are used recreationally. with f, ctb is much quicker, and one is usually less aware - kind of a 'lights out' without much warning to one who might be opioid naive. with h, there's more of an onset.
both are pleasant, imo.
but being revived is a very real possibility, and something to weigh the risks of.
personally I don't think I'd feel comfortable choosing such a method if I'd never used intravenously before.
there is, imo, a lot to think about with this.

Reactions: lost_soul83
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
tolerance is something to consider/take into account with an od ctb.
both h and f can feel pleasant and both are used recreationally. with f, ctb is much quicker, and one is usually less aware - kind of a 'lights out' without much warning to one who might be opioid naive. with h, there's more of an onset.
both are pleasant, imo.
but being revived is a very real possibility, and something to weigh the risks of.
personally I don't think I'd feel comfortable choosing such a method if I'd never used intravenously before.
there is, imo, a lot to think about with this.
Very true. ODing is unreliable at best.

N

nosirens

Nov 29, 2019
Overdosing on h does not hurt. You simply pass out and stop breathing. I don't know how long it'll actually take you to die though. It's harder to have a fatal OD than you think.
but if you take a lot and aren't found would it still be hard to OD? I can go days in my room without talking to anyone before they actually try to talk to me.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
but if you take a lot and aren't found would it still be hard to OD? I can go days in my room without talking to anyone before they actually try to talk to me.
Sometimes you just pass out for an extended period of time. During this time, you may stop breathing but your heart will keep beating so there's a risk of brain damage. All-in-all, ODing is harder than it looks.

Reactions: sourpink