• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fvwes999

fvwes999

Jul 3, 2023
i'm trying to ctb by od fast, money or comfort aren't an issue but i am in the usa, i've seen other methods like hanging but i don't want anything gruesome for who finds me

Reactions: mkmk_1
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
OD is very very hard to pull off without the likes of heroine or fentanyl. I wouldn't recommend this method personally. Good luck on your travels though OP I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that in particular overdosing on anything easily accessible isn't really recommended for ctb as sadly we exist in a world where suicide is made as difficult as possible for people, I hate how suicide isn't much more straightforward. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
OD isn't fast and painless in many cases. You should think of other methods that have been mentioned here already. Unfortunately it's such a difficult task to leave this world and to cease existence in a peaceful and dignified way.

fvwes999

fvwes999

Jul 3, 2023
OD is very very hard to pull off without the likes of heroine or fentanyl. I wouldn't recommend this method personally. Good luck on your travels though OP I hope you find peace.
i could get my hands on a large amount of xanax would that work, not worried on the pain or how long it would take
OD isn't fast and painless in many cases. You should think of other methods that have been mentioned here already. Unfortunately it's such a difficult task to leave this world and to cease existence in a peaceful and dignified way.
i didn't mean fast as in how long the od would take i mean accessibility, and i don't mind the pain in anyway
I think that in particular overdosing on anything easily accessible isn't really recommended for ctb as sadly we exist in a world where suicide is made as difficult as possible for people, I hate how suicide isn't much more straightforward. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
your opinion on xanax? thanks for the wishes

Last edited:
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I failed a CTB on Xanax which is why I don't recommend OD as a primary method. I was throwing up and it did the opposite of help me fight SI. Large amounts of Xanax made me feel panicked, awake but so tired, and I had breathing trouble. I was incredibly loopy with spurts of fear then slight joy. Either way my condition was bad and it was clear I wasn't going to OD after an hour or so. I called paramedics and was basically in and out of consciousness. I took 6-7 maybe even 8 bars and it still didn't work. I'm 105lbs and I drank alcohol on top of it.

fvwes999

fvwes999

Jul 3, 2023
I failed a CTB on Xanax which is why I don't recommend OD as a primary method. I was throwing up and it did the opposite of help me fight SI. Large amounts of Xanax made me feel panicked, awake but so tired, and I had breathing trouble. I was incredibly loopy with spurts of fear then slight joy. Either way my condition was bad and it was clear I wasn't going to OD after an hour or so. I called paramedics and was basically in and out of consciousness. I took 6-7 maybe even 8 bars and it still didn't work. I'm 105lbs and I drank alcohol on top of it.
what do you think i should do along the od?

fvwes999

fvwes999

Jul 3, 2023
If possible try to sleep. I know benzo's help you with anxiety and maybe it was just SI but i was incredibly terrified.
sorry you had that experience, thank you so much

• Love
Reactions: day