FortunesFool

FortunesFool

Oct 24, 2020
Does anyone else suffer from OCD? OCD is the main reason why I'm here. I would do anything to make it go.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, _Minsk, Caspers and 3 others
succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
I also have OCD and I know how extremely difficult to handle sometimes. If you ever need to talk to someone, my DMs are open.

• Love
Reactions: FortunesFool and MrBlue
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
I've got Pure OCD. It makes my life fucking hell. Constant obsessional thoughts. Mostly sexual

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt, FortunesFool and MrBlue
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yes.
It is the one thing that makes me feel utterly insane.
30 years and I've hidden it from everyone.
And the encroaching apocalypse?
It's my fault.
I didn't put down the remote control enough times and now you will all suffer even to the end of the earth.
Burn the land and boil the sea but make the feeling leave me.

• Wow
Reactions: _Minsk, FortunesFool and Brick In The Wall
BRAINWORMS

BRAINWORMS

dust to dust
Jul 20, 2020
Hopefully it's not too late to respond to this thread, but yeah, OCD is my main reason for joining SS. OCD episodes and the accompanying depersonalization/derealization make me want to die.

Reactions: FortunesFool
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Hopefully it's not too late to respond to this thread, but yeah, OCD is my main reason for joining SS. OCD episodes and the accompanying depersonalization/derealization make me want to die.
What do you hate most about OCD? I pretty much can't stand being in my head anymore. Constant ruminating. Racing dark thoughts. High anxiety. Panic attacks. FML

• Aww..
Reactions: BRAINWORMS
BRAINWORMS

BRAINWORMS

dust to dust
Jul 20, 2020
What do you hate most about OCD? I pretty much can't stand being in my head anymore. Constant ruminating. Racing dark thoughts. High anxiety. Panic attacks. FML
All of it. The panic, the inability for me to enjoy anything around me when I'm in the thick of an episode, the insomnia, the detachment from reality... It's hell. And I don't even have outward compulsions beyond seeking reassurance and researching, so most people don't believe it's that bad.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
All of it. The panic, the inability for me to enjoy anything around me when I'm in the thick of an episode, the insomnia, the detachment from reality... It's hell. And I don't even have outward compulsions beyond seeking reassurance and researching, so most people don't believe it's that bad.
You must have Pure OCD? That's exactly what I have. Constant intrusive thoughts. Music playing in my head. Looping and repeating thoughts. And my own voice yelling vile things at me all day. Super fun. I just started Zoloft in a final attempt to help with my condition. I doubt it'll work but suicide seems to be the other option so what the hell