I

Irrelevant biologist

Jun 3, 2020
I know there are other posts about this and I did read them but they don't help. My OCD is so bad right now. My supervisor has always hated me so I fear every day for my job. I went back to school ( 2 college degrees now) to get a job someplace else but no one wants me. I just want to come home each day and drink but I can't because my daughter is in so many activities. I cannot focus at all. So much mental repetition. I really think I might lose my mind! Like not a joke, actually lose it. Suggestions????

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames and Endex
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm sorry you're struggling ❤️ I wish I had suggestions. What sort of OCD are you suffering with? 🤗

I

Irrelevant biologist

Jun 3, 2020
I'm sorry you're struggling ❤️ I wish I had suggestions. What sort of OCD are you suffering with? 🤗
Just repetition. I work in a hospital. I can't even compare patient labels. My brain won't stop spinning. And God forbid I try to listen to music. It won't leave me for a week which means no concentration. I am so very stressed out!

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Just repetition. I work in a hospital. I can't even compare patient labels. My brain won't stop spinning. And God forbid I try to listen to music. It won't leave me for a week which means no concentration. I am so very stressed out!
That must be so frustrating!

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I struggle with Pure OCD, meaning I don't get physical compulsions, just thought ones. The other day I was getting results by just saying no for the compulsions. It was nice well it worked, but it's not really working now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames