GelatinaRouse

GelatinaRouse

Jun 28, 2022
Things have been happening to me lately.

I think I have a chance, I want to see if I go back to therapy (therapy is a bit expensive for me and I can only pay for it)
That's why I use new things or I want to learn to occupy my mind with new things... do you think it works?

Lately I'm lost and I have many changes of emotions frequently.

I'm fine today, I eat shit later and I'm a shit

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Things have been happening to me lately.

I think I have a chance, I want to see if I go back to therapy (therapy is a bit expensive for me and I can only pay for it)
That's why I use new things or I want to learn to occupy my mind with new things... do you think it works?

Lately I'm lost and I have many changes of emotions frequently.

I'm fine today, I eat shit later and I'm a shit

You seem to be hopeful for a new, happier life, which I believe is the only requirement for improving your life.

Why do you think that you are "shit"? Do yo think that you are a bad person?

Good luck to you on your journey! :wink:

VirtualSnow

VirtualSnow

who knows
May 21, 2022
do you think it works?

Well, it worked to an extent for me, it might not solve your problems, but learning new stuff is a pretty good practice.
Actually, some off the things you learn to kill time can even be really useful in the future, I personally did that with programming and it helped me a lot in general.

GelatinaRouse

GelatinaRouse

Jun 28, 2022
You seem to be hopeful for a new, happier life, which I believe is the only requirement for improving your life.

Why do you think that you are "shit"? Do yo think that you are a bad person?

Good luck to you on your journey! :wink:
Sometimes I think I'm shit because I'm selfish... even though I always try to be nice...
Thank you...
I also hope I can change my thoughts
Well, it worked to an extent for me, it might not solve your problems, but learning new stuff is a pretty good practice.
Actually, some off the things you learn to kill time can even be really useful in the future, I personally did that with programming and it helped me a lot in general.
There are few things that I like... but I'll try to do them... it helps for a while...

Reactions: Julgran
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Having some success can give you momentum. This can carry you into other areas that might prove engaging. It seems unlikely, but one of the most interesting lectures I have heard was one given by a gal about her hobby of rubber stamps.

Your local library might have a list of groups that meet there or groups that are open for people to explore. you might discover that you are not interested in stamp collecting, but are interested in bird watching.

There are a variety of things to explore and might engage your interest.

• Love
Reactions: GelatinaRouse
GelatinaRouse

GelatinaRouse

Jun 28, 2022
Having some success can give you momentum. This can carry you into other areas that might prove engaging. It seems unlikely, but one of the most interesting lectures I have heard was one given by a gal about her hobby of rubber stamps.

Your local library might have a list of groups that meet there or groups that are open for people to explore. you might discover that you are not interested in stamp collecting, but are interested in bird watching.

There are a variety of things to explore and might engage your interest.
I'm weaving... it's a personal activity.

Many of the things I do are alone... but I would also like more, like having friends and enjoying something... I can't.