P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I find these things very interesting and intriguing although I am not superstitious most of the time or believe in these things (I think some of the practices are an interesting alternative to other coping mechanism or sometimes a placebo effect I don't really know and I hope that isn't offensive, for example I think in order to be a psychic you much be very good at psychology and listening to people and remembering information)

but anyways are there any documentaries or pieces of interesting media or literature about these groups ? or important people !

so far I only have: Kenneth Anger's Lucifer Rising and the silent 1922 "documentary" (documentary in quotes because it isn't an actual documentary it's just in the style of a documentary) called Häxan

in the past I've seen fictional works or I guess reenactments or films based on some real practices or folklore like The Witch, Midsommar, Hereditary (not sure if this one counts because that's not really what it's about as in the main idea/meaning but also same with Midsommar), and Lamb

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
This guy has some videos about your interests, although not so many. I especially like the one about the Icelandic witches.

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000