• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Goose774

Goose774

May 12, 2023
Everywhere I look SN isn't pure enough or only sold to organizations and not residential addresses. I don't own any sort of company and I can't figure out how to make SN from scratch or make it more pure. I can't find any threads with information that can help me. Does anyone know anything at all that can help me out? I live in the U.S. btw.

Dawns

Dawns

Student
Apr 5, 2023
i'm having the same issue also from the US 😪. i could always get a gun but i'd rather not go out that way. SN seems more peaceful

Reactions: J Peace
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
i'm having the same issue also from the US 😪. i could always get a gun but i'd rather not go out that way. SN seems more peaceful
In case if you buy a gun it should be a shotgun, please don't forget
Sn is more peaceful that's debatable, gun shot at the right place is quick and you won't even feel it

Dawns

Dawns

Student
Apr 5, 2023
In case if you buy a gun it should be a shotgun, please don't forget
Sn is more peaceful that's debatable, gun shot at the right place is quick and you won't even feel it
yeah i don't know how i feel about blowing my head off with a shotgun that's why i'm leaning towards SN. i'd be willing to deal with some suffering in order to avoid disfiguration.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Everywhere I look SN isn't pure enough or only sold to organizations and not residential addresses. I don't own any sort of company and I can't figure out how to make SN from scratch or make it more pure. I can't find any threads with information that can help me. Does anyone know anything at all that can help me out? I live in the U.S. btw.
Reach out to any Chinese seller, who can ship it to you
Did you both think about taking a vacation to another countries, where sn is readily available

If you want to know which country sell online , pm me

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Desert
suicidalcatlady

suicidalcatlady

May 7, 2023
Reach out to any Chinese seller, who can ship it to you

Did you both think about taking a vacation to another countries, where sn is readily available

If you want to know which country sell online , pm me
Most Chinese sellers seem sus

Reactions: DyingToDie123
J

J Peace

May 14, 2023
Best of luck. I've been trying to find SN for a while now and it's sketchy out there.

Goose774

Goose774

May 12, 2023
Best of luck. I've been trying to find SN for a while now and it's sketchy out there.
I've only found ways to buy it in bulk and I'm too poor to risk having it just not be SN or pure enough;-;

Idon'tknow828

Idon'tknow828

Apr 18, 2023
I know but that's risk included sorry, no sn or something you can get and check it is real or not
Do you know if or when sn from css is coming back up? I was hoping they just ran out and needed to restock but it's been a while.