• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
Does anyone know how to obtain SN in Germany? I did a bit of research and it appears to be something rather hard to buy. I would at the very least have to pretend being a lab firm/experienced chemican to order it online. Which is not quite legal.

It is available on US Amazon, however. I found this and was considering importing it...

...until I read this review.

So I'm not quite sure if this is the right one (Although it appears to be).

Has anyone on here obtained SN in Germany previously and is able to tell me how? Thanks :)

spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
Mehh, in germany you don't get sn or n. Its generally hard to get, the most sites to buy are fake.

P

Popcornmew

Aug 31, 2022
That is a very suspicious comment. Like flat out telling it on the open what it may be used for...
Anyways, the thing with SN is the purity, i dont see it described anywhere tho.
Im not sure about availability on those sites, but there is always IC.

Reactions: looseye
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
That is a very suspicious comment. Like flat out telling it on the open what it may be used for...
Anyways, the thing with SN is the purity, i dont see it described anywhere tho.
Im not sure about availability on those sites, but there is always IC.
Yes, also SN isn't known for causing a "slow and miserable" death so I really don't know where the review comes from, but it makes me not want to buy this one. Also it got 47 upvotes

It does say 98% purity

E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
Yes, also SN isn't known for causing a "slow and miserable" death so I really don't know where the review comes from, but it makes me not want to buy this one. Also it got 47 upvotes

It does say 98% purity
Well, I've seen some accounts describing a rather violent death with SN, so they do exist.
I mean , there's certainly a lot of factors deciding whether you die peacefully with SN or not.

Not trying to fear monger just saying they exist.

M

madiroze

Feb 5, 2022
Well, I've seen some accounts describing a rather violent death with SN, so they do exist.
I mean , there's certainly a lot of factors deciding whether you die peacefully with SN or not.

Not trying to fear monger just saying they exist.
In my opinion, those who experience a "violent death" from taking SN do not bother to take the time to prepare correctly.

If you follow the method as if it were a Science, you should be dead in 20 minutes with at the most, an uncomfortable belly and throat ache for which you can take painkillers.
Does anyone know how to obtain SN in Germany? I did a bit of research and it appears to be something rather hard to buy. I would at the very least have to pretend being a lab firm/experienced chemican to order it online. Which is not quite legal.

It is available on US Amazon, however. I found this and was considering importing it...

View attachment 99756
...until I read this review.

View attachment 99757
So I'm not quite sure if this is the right one (Although it appears to be).

Has anyone on here obtained SN in Germany previously and is able to tell me how? Thanks :)
Feel free to send me a private message.

Reactions: wljourney
CarpeJugulum

CarpeJugulum

GNU Pterry
Jun 28, 2022
don't import from US, it's easy to get in poland. you could take a train to a pickup point if you don't want to risk it going through a border

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
The comments and upvotes on the jungle site are probably due to the massive attention this topic has recently gotten in the US.
Multiple media reports went out about SN and how a California lawyer is suing Amazon for selling SN and the PPH and antiemetics "as suicide kits". Which of course isn't true. It's the algorithm that suggests these items being often bought together.

Anyway.

After a viral tweet and those media articles people have gone on to Amazon to leave reviews (and likely upvoted those that already were on there).

If you aren't sure about that item (it probably hasn't been tested by anyone here) there is always IC, which is a bit more expensive, but I've heard from a few people who have received their packages successfully in Germany. And we know that their products are reliable.

Reactions: kai2001
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
In my opinion, those who experience a "violent death" from taking SN do not bother to take the time to prepare correctly.

If you follow the method as if it were a Science, you should be dead in 20 minutes with at the most, an uncomfortable belly and throat ache for which you can take painkillers.

Feel free to send me a private message.
How would I send you a private message? It doesn't let me

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
The comments and upvotes on the jungle site are probably due to the massive attention this topic has recently gotten in the US.
Multiple media reports went out about SN and how a California lawyer is suing Amazon for selling SN and the PPH and antiemetics "as suicide kits". Which of course isn't true. It's the algorithm that suggests these items being often bought together.

Anyway.

After a viral tweet and those media articles people have gone on to Amazon to leave reviews (and likely upvoted those that already were on there).

If you aren't sure about that item (it probably hasn't been tested by anyone here) there is always IC, which is a bit more expensive, but I've heard from a few people who have received their packages successfully in Germany. And we know that their products are reliable.
What would IC be? I personally would prefer SN as it seems to be the most peaceful and easiest method from what I read.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
What would IC be? I personally would prefer SN as it seems to be the most peaceful and easiest method from what I read.

O.k. you are fairly new here and may not have the option of sending DM's yet.
You need to make a few more posts and have an active account for a few days until that option works for you.
By then you should also be able to use the "search" function at the top right of your screen. Very helpful!

IC is the abbreviation for a Canadian supplier of SN, not a different method.
But yes, I have heard from quite a few people in Europe who source SN from Polish sources.
Once you have met a few likeminded people here, you'll learn more about the different options.

And lots of SaSu lingo to learn too. It's almost like we have our own dialect. ;o)

Reactions: BipolarSoul
Ilikethemoon

Ilikethemoon

Let me go. :(
Feb 17, 2022
You need to make a few more posts and have an active account for a few days until that option works for you.
By then you should also be able to use the "search" function at the top right of your screen. Very helpful!

But yes, I have heard from quite a few people in Europe who source SN from Polish sources.
Once you have met a few likeminded people here, you'll learn more about the different options.

And lots of SaSu lingo to learn too. It's almost like we have our own dialect. ;o)
Do u have a link to that website ?

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022

I checked out the site but don't think it'd get through customs. Canada -> Germany... Unless someone here that's German made a different experience. At this point travelling to Poland to get SN seems easiest... couldn't find anything on Ebay etc. either.

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
Yes, a few people have reported that they ordered from IC to Germany and it worked out fine.
Most packages spent 1-3 days in customs (according to tracking info) and all were delivered within days without any issues.

Remember: SN is not an illegal substance. It's allowed to buy, ship and possess SN. There is no reason why customs would hold up the shipment.

AFAIK only the UK has made it more difficult to obtain and import SN over the last few months, after a rise in suicides using SN.

And no, you won't find SN on eBay or any of the "not-darknet" marketplaces. Most of these have self-regulated the sale of SN and decided that they won't allow it on their platforms. So, I would be very careful of other sources that you may find and always check with others if they have a good track record and maybe even test results. You don't want to buy fake SN and end up worse than before.
I unfortunately found out that that's not true for Germany (§ 27 ChemG). If you say there are people who got it in Germany, I might just give it a shot anyway, but well..

Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
Interesting, I'll look up that Paragraph. Is it specifically mentioned as controlled substance? Can you elaborate on how SN is regulated in Germany and when that changed?

I saw at least 3 people posting here that they ordered and received their packages from IC, so I am quite surprised.
Yes, § 27 punishes "Inverkehrbringen" under § 13 ChemVerbotsV (https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/chemverbotsv_2017/__13.html). Importing it would count as "Inverkehrbringen". Mere possession might not be illegal though

• Informative
Reactions: wljourney
T

Trifecta

Aug 27, 2022
I'm facing the same problem, any experience report would be appreciated. Also, could someone PM me a link to that Canadian website?