• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hoppy

hoppy

curious
Nov 30, 2023
I live in an apartment and don't own a car. If I manage to get a 40cf N2 tank somehow from my local AirGas store, would it be stupid / dangerous to try carrying the tank in a large bag or something and take the bus back home? Sorry if this is a really dumb question..

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Why would it be stupid? nothing wrong with that

hoppy

hoppy

curious
Nov 30, 2023
Why would it be stupid? nothing wrong with that
I'm a girl so I'm afraid it'll be too heavy to carry, also I don't want to potentially endanger everyone in the bus if I accidently damage the valve or something. Maybe I'm overthinking though.

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I'm a girl so I'm afraid it'll be too heavy to carry, also I don't want to potentially endanger everyone in the bus if I accidently damage the valve or something. Maybe I'm overthinking though.
I definitely think you're over thinking. It's not going to be fun to carry though. It's not *that* heavy. If you've ever lifted a propane tank before, it's a little lighter than that. Just as awkward though.

I hope you're able to get what you need.

Reactions: outrider567 and hoppy
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Most of the weight comes from the tank itself. So if you can find an aluminum tank that would help in carry ability. Not sure if you can go around with one on public transportation though. Maybe people will look at you strange.

You could also roll it. Just make sure it has a valve protector no matter what.
If money is not an issue then you can rent a car or maybe an Uber or taxi or if you know how to drive a uhaul. I believe you can even rent tank dollies from them which will make things easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoppy
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I've found it on Amazon. Wouldn't they deliver it?

hoppy

hoppy

curious
Nov 30, 2023
I've found it on Amazon. Wouldn't they deliver it?
Thanks for mentioning it. I assume so, but has anyone had any experience ordering filled tanks online and having it shipped to them successfully? I'm not sure how shipping regulations work for pressurized cylinders, especially since I live in an apartment with an open delivery room.

M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
Maybe take taxi ?

hoppy

hoppy

curious
Nov 30, 2023
If money is not an issue then you can rent a car or maybe an Uber or taxi or if you know how to drive a uhaul. I believe you can even rent tank dollies from them which will make things easier.
I can't drive but haven't thought of calling an Uber / taxi for some reason, might try that, thanks.

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Thanks for mentioning it. I assume so, but has anyone had any experience ordering filled tanks online and having it shipped to them successfully? I'm not sure how shipping regulations work for pressurized cylinders, especially since I live in an apartment with an open delivery room.
I've ordered tanks online before. Totally fine. You do have to be there to sign tho.
They just throw the tanks in the back complete cluster duck in the back so not much regulation for those sorts of gases lol.