• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
What was your experience obtaining N,
Was it a long process, was it difficult, scary?
I would like to have N, but I'm worried about spending $500 and the emotional investment to just get scammed or intercepted.
My only other option is a botch of a hanging:(

Reactions: dwimplepeen213
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
What was your experience obtaining N,
Was it a long process, was it difficult, scary?
I would like to have N, but I'm worried about spending $500 and the emotional investment to just get scammed or intercepted.
My only other option is a botch of a hanging:(

I have never heard of A scamming anyone and I know many people who have ordered from A, including my friend who died from an N overdose Although there is a small chance the package will be intercepted by customs, however you will most likely not be charged with a crime if it is intercepted.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Will I have to pay for a new package, if it does get intercepted?

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Yes, but sources tell us he will give you a discount.
I wish I could just go to the store and buy N.
Hanging seems so awful comparing to N.
But it seems getting N is very difficult and expensive.

Reactions: LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS and YaYaDr
YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
Agreed. The powers that be have conspired to remove all but the most violent measures to end our suffering.

Reactions: Wrennie, LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS and MAIO
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

Its actually really easy to ger bur expensive. However dead men have no bills

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Its actually really easy to ger bur expensive. However dead men have no bills
Well so far I can't even get A's contact info.
I want to leave my family with as much money as I can, too, which won't be even enough to pay for a funeral.
Long term financial problems is one of the reasons I been considering hanging.

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
Well so far I can't even get A's contact info.
I want to leave my family with as much money as I can, too, which won't be even enough to pay for a funeral.
Long term financial problems is one of the reasons I been considering hanging.

You can get A's contact in the PPeH in the resources section.

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
I can afford N but worried about it getting intercepted by customs if I was to order because it would put me on the radar of the sectioning team but I can't get over the taste factor just simply can't !! How the hell people manage to get it down I don't know .. A in conversation has said mix it with OJ but he's not a doctor he's a vet so what does he know realky??!?

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I can afford N but worried about it getting intercepted by customs if I was to order because it would put me on the radar of the sectioning team but I can't get over the taste factor just simply can't !! How the hell people manage to get it down I don't know .. A in conversation has said mix it with OJ but he's not a doctor he's a vet so what does he know realky??!?
Do you know what N taste like?

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I seen some videos where people say it's not so bad.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
I seen some videos where people say it's not so bad.
I couldn't say but I've read it's bitter and I can't believe that 'it's not bad' , powder form is probably better than liquid form as it's less to drink I think but could be wrong

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I couldn't say but I've read it's bitter and I can't believe that 'it's not bad' , powder form is probably better than liquid form as it's less to drink I think but could be wrong
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/all-known-videos-of-people-dying-drinking-n.1051/

jerry

jerry

May 25, 2018
I ordered N from A on June 13 and received in europe on June 27. No interception.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
They're all Dignitas aren't they using the powdered form less to drink and tastes different as far as aware ?
I'm not sure.
Some of them look like it was liquid pre made, the other look like it was powder and mixed with water, some of them had no problem with it others hated the taste.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
I'm not sure.
Some of them look like it was liquid pre made, the other look like it was powder and mixed with water, some of them had no problem with it others hated the taste.
I see that, just watched the end one the guy who had Aids, he must have gulped it in four or five takes and then had the OJ afterwards.

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/all-known-videos-of-people-dying-drinking-n.1051/
I notice Craig Colbert stuttered a bit drinking his but remarkablly a lot of the vids show then drinking it with ease - I wonder if there are vids they've (Dignitas) have made where drinking it hasn't been an accomplishment?

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
I notice Craig Colbert stuttered a bit drinking his but remarkablly a lot of the vids show then drinking it with ease - I wonder if there are vids they've (Dignitas) have made where drinking it hasn't been an accomplishment?

You won't see the failures. Dignitas has got a reputation to keep. One failure ruins that. 10k a shot they are not gonna go releasing vids where people puked.
If your still alive breathing after an hour, expect a pillow over your face to seal the deal. Can't have lingerers ruining the quick and peaceful advert. We gotta make money!

• Yay!
Reactions: Samsara, Tiburcio, dwimplepeen213 and 1 other person
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
You won't see the failures. Dignitas has got a reputation to keep. One failure ruins that. 10k a shot they are not gonna go releasing vids where people puked.
If your still alive breathing after an hour, expect a pillow over your face to seal the deal. Can't have lingerers ruining the quick and peaceful advert. We gotta make money!
So do you think that N is not as reliable as it has been publicized?

intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
The whole process is filmed as evidence for the Swiss Police so no pillow over the patient's face.
N is very reliable. No.1 choice in countries where AS/VE is legal & DIY guides.

Reactions: famblycat
F

famblycat

Jun 21, 2018
The whole process is filmed as evidence for the Swiss Police so no pillow over the patient's face.
N is very reliable. No.1 choice in countries where AS/VE is legal & DIY guides.

It seems that many people here claim things but know so little about them, yet are so damn confident..
Thanks for adding more fact based responses.