P

Paralyzed boy

May 7, 2020
Hey guys I have successfully obtained a SN due To a kindness of her user who is no longer with us. Anyways I have use the search thread but I am looking for how to obtain meto(I live in Canada) or any anti-nemitic. The process of attaining SN was relatively easy but pricey And I would like to thank the user that is no longer with us who helped me obtain it. I'll try to use this response to iMessage people on a previous thread but it's gone dead(user isn't responding).

Basically I've tried ordering meto online but the sketchiness around website has driven me nuts. I live in Canada and mental is a very hard to obtain prescription drug I've been to the ER multiple times and they just recommend Tylenol or they recommend further test before They can prescribe anything stronger than Tylenol despite do you lying about symptoms.

I've already tried on the website before to obtain meto (those online Indian generic pharmacy websites) but I've had instant regret because I realize a lot of them are scams and compromise your credit card information. Money is not an issue here so please feel free to PM me if you have a source that ships. I'm just looking for the last piece of the puzzle because at the end of the day I'm only human even though I do have a desire to see ctb and want this method to seek peace in the journey.

I'm suffering from physical health problems so hanging Is too harsh I could never bring myself to do it because I teach I'm truly not that desperate but CTB is an inevitability for me due to health problems.

Last edited:
Konolomn

Konolomn

Do not sign me up for 2021
Jul 19, 2020
Hey guys I have successfully obtained a SN due To a kindness of her user who is no longer with us. Anyways I have use the search thread but I am looking for how to obtain meto(I live in Canada) or any anti-nemitic. The process of attaining SN was relatively easy but pricey And I would like to thank the user that is no longer with us who helped me obtain it. I'll try to use this response to iMessage people on a previous thread but it's gone dead(user isn't responding).

Basically I've tried ordering meto online but the sketchiness around website has driven me nuts. I live in Canada and mental is a very hard to obtain prescription drug I've been to the ER multiple times and they just recommend Tylenol or they recommend further test before They can prescribe anything stronger than Tylenol despite do you lying about symptoms.

I've already tried on the website before to obtain meto (those online Indian generic pharmacy websites) but I've had instant regret because I realize a lot of them are scams and compromise your credit card information. Money is not an issue here so please feel free to PM me if you have a source that ships. I'm just looking for the last piece of the puzzle because at the end of the day I'm only human even though I do have a desire to see ctb and want this method to seek peace in the journey.

I'm suffering from physical health problems so hanging Is too harsh I could never bring myself to do it because I teach I'm truly not that desperate but CTB is an inevitability for me due to health problems.
I got my meto from my family doctor, just complain about having severe nausea after meals, it is easy to obtain by faking symptoms acid reflux, migraine.. Etc

I won't trust online pharmacies and Canada has a very strict regulation on meds

Can you please PM me the source from where you have got you SN, I can't find a reliable source that ship to Canada, Amazon, eBay dont ship and laboratory shops only sell to manufacturering companies, I fucked I have meto but no SN