StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Okay, I know I am boring you all. I need your input. The asshole I worked with for 1 year and 6 months fired me because I texted him and asked him to call the office (he had a client with an issue). I don't know if he was fucking somebody and I interrupted him looking at himself in the mirror or what, but anyway - he calls back I answer the phone and he starts screaming at the top of his voice calling me a "fucking bitch," "I don't give a fuck about your itty bitty feelings" (I told him about my little girl and he turned it around and used it against me. He went on and on for at least five minutes if not more. I was so shocked I just started to cry. I went home and was sick the following week. I contacted him every day to let him know my status. On Friday, he texted me and told me I was fired. I wouldn't have gone back anyway because I was physically and emotionally afraid of him. So I applied for unemployment. He brings up all this bullshit and believe it or not he went through the trash can (where I had written a little note saying I hated working for him). He brought up every personal thing I had every told him and lied and stated he never cursed at me. He then turned it around and called me a liar and stated that he fired me because I called him three times on that Friday. The stupid bitch who was the unemployment person believed him and denied me unemployment. He has now spoken to other attorneys in the area and advised them not to hire me. I can't tell you how much I hate this prick. It goes beyond words. I only hope that he dies by some horrible way so I can go to his funeral and laugh my ass off. Does anyone have any advice on how I can stop obsessing about this asshole? Thanks.

• Aww..
Reactions: Crazy4u
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
That sounds very frustrating and difficult. He sounds like a messed up person. That's so far from professional.

Reactions: Crazy4u
Victini

Victini

Feb 3, 2022
Okay, I know I am boring you all. I need your input. The asshole I worked with for 1 year and 6 months fired me because I texted him and asked him to call the office (he had a client with an issue). I don't know if he was fucking somebody and I interrupted him looking at himself in the mirror or what, but anyway - he calls back I answer the phone and he starts screaming at the top of his voice calling me a "fucking bitch," "I don't give a fuck about your itty bitty feelings" (I told him about my little girl and he turned it around and used it against me. He went on and on for at least five minutes if not more. I was so shocked I just started to cry. I went home and was sick the following week. I contacted him every day to let him know my status. On Friday, he texted me and told me I was fired. I wouldn't have gone back anyway because I was physically and emotionally afraid of him. So I applied for unemployment. He brings up all this bullshit and believe it or not he went through the trash can (where I had written a little note saying I hated working for him). He brought up every personal thing I had every told him and lied and stated he never cursed at me. He then turned it around and called me a liar and stated that he fired me because I called him three times on that Friday. The stupid bitch who was the unemployment person believed him and denied me unemployment. He has now spoken to other attorneys in the area and advised them not to hire me. I can't tell you how much I hate this prick. It goes beyond words. I only hope that he dies by some horrible way so I can go to his funeral and laugh my ass off. Does anyone have any advice on how I can stop obsessing about this asshole? Thanks.
I don't think it's possible for your mind to suddenly stop thinking about him.

Maybe if you spend all your energies trying to find solutions to improve your situation you'll stop thinking about him. There's 24 hours in a day, he can't be living rent free in your head all those hours.

Reactions: D&D and whywere
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
you are not boring anyone. I don't usually recommend revenge but I wouldn't blame you if you include him in an angry suicide note. I read your posts and I feel like you want to live but you can't afford it.

Reactions: D&D