A

akk789

Apr 16, 2021
I'm obsessed with my boyfriend. He's my best and only friend, and he very much enjoys this fact. The problem is, he can't take care of me 24/7, and when he's not paying attention to me I get sad and easily overwhelmed (I'm autistic.) He makes me feel safe and calm, and I'm not interested in talking to other people at all. Is this wrong? I mean, I know it seems wrong to other people but I fail to understand why. If I could have him all for myself all day long, that would be ideal, but that is not the current situation. I'm very jealous and he's present in every single one of my thoughts and choices. Anyone else relates?

• Hugs
Reactions: TotallyIsolated and demuic
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Sadly, ive never had any type of relationship like that so im probably not the best to comment on this, but personally i dont see a problem with it? You have someone you really like being around and who makes your life more enjoyable, it's normal to think about them most of your day.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I'm autistic too and my life devolved into a similar situation. Be careful please, when you put so much emphasis on one person they can destroy you and I think some people enjoy being able to do that in a sick way, I hope it continues to work out for you and you live happily ever after though. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: DunnoWhyButYeah, OpheliasFlowers, Bat 17 and 3 others
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I actually knew one girl who I met in Spain and even got a Zippo lighter with some strange engrave on it. I bet she was even waiting in front of my hotel room when I came out and was acting like it was a coincidence that she just went by.

Good that I was just taking a break in that town for 3 weeks before I drove back to Germany :P

However I still have the lighter since it has been very useful for lighting grill or my joints

However I don't know what would happen if I would ignore her or something like that and I didn't wanted to find that out

S

SoTiredOfBeingHere

Apr 30, 2021
Your relationship sounds kind of romantic at first sight, but I think it's not healthy in the long run, plus, you are exposing yourself too much for a devastating heartbreak in the event of a breakup.
Although I wish you two lots of luck on your way together, I would try to do something about it (talk to someone; get professional help; find some hobbies, ...)
Big hug to you!

Reactions: demuic
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I've wasted 5 years loving my ex who cheated on me the worst way possible. After that time I felt it was time to go on. I have someone now, but I still love him, should hate him though.

• Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime