• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mk47

mk47

Sep 29, 2019
legal RC opiate for Ctb

I know a source for it and it's only 90$ a gram, and that's a lethal dose.

Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
How do you know it's lethal? Esp since tramadol is so mild?

Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
I wouldn't recommend t
Opiates depress your breathing. And one gram is 10 times what a heavy dose is considered.

And if you mix with benzos, you're done
More likely seizures from the tramadol. Looks like a fun drug at normal doses.

V

Velociraccoon

Oct 12, 2021
Opiates depress your breathing. And one gram is 10 times what a heavy dose is considered.

And if you mix with benzos, you're done
100mg is not considered a lethal dose, even with people that don't have really highn,?
tolerance.... Only opioid I use is most kratom. Granted, I b use fairly large dose, 10 grams 3x daily, but I just IV'ed 150mg O-DSMT (3rd time I've ever used it so very little tolerance to it specifically, still much stronger than kratom thoigh.)

I mixed the 150mg of IV'd O-DSMT with 5mg of Bromazolam (RC benzo very similar to a mix of 2mg Xanax mixed with 20mg valium) and got a Really good brush comparable to weak heroin. Now just feel really sleepy forecast ý hours And took me like 20 minutes 20 minutes to write this comment I'm it because I kept nodding off. Definitely did not do the trick =(

Kind of sort of got all this stuff for that reason specifically but but I think it's gonna take more than that...
Although I did get a gram of black tar hwroin about 3 weeks ago for the first time since 2016 and shot up about 110mg of the tar mixed with about 1mg flubromazolam and 1.5mg of clonazolam so maybe I'm just got high permanent tolerance? Threw it all away after that since it didn't work; But then had seizures bc of benzo withdrawal Which was awful but not as bad as the 4 month long cold turkey flubromazepam + diclazepam withdrawal that made.me Completely unfunctional and and lost my job and wasn't able to hold my psyche together together long enough to hold the job for almost a year after that.....

Last edited: