Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
So, I just read up again on news anchor, Christine Chubbuck, who made history by fatally shooting herself on live TV.

In attempting to find photos of her (see my new colorized profile pic), I found a disturbing blog that purports evidence Christine was actually a Christopher.

WTF, man?

This person clearly has too much time on their hands.

It's just insult to injury considering the fact that a large part of the reason she CTB was because of her virgin status. Ouch.

EDIT: I meant to put this in Off Topic. Sorry, guys. Mods, you can move if you would like to.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
What a Class A asshole, focusing on her looks like that when she was clearly struggling. I couldn't get myself to read the rest of the writer's ramblings, not worth it.

Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
What a Class A asshole, focusing on her looks like that when she was clearly struggling. I couldn't get myself to read the rest of the writer's ramblings, not worth it.
I gotta think this dude must see all Jewish girls as trans. She looks Jewish to me. Not sure if that's actually her heritage, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I didn't read the whole thing either. The site is crawling with other conspiracy theory nonsense.

Christine wasn't beautiful, but she was hardly ugly.

Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I gotta think this dude must see all Jewish girls as trans. She looks Jewish to me. Not sure if that's actually her heritage, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I didn't read the whole thing either. The site is crawling with other conspiracy theory nonsense.

Christine wasn't beautiful, but she was hardly ugly.
Well, I see the writer as a nut job so I'm not surprised his site is crawling with conspiracy theory nonsense. He's incredibly critical of her looks, saying she had a "face for radio." Clearly he has a profound lack of empathy. I don't think she's ugly either. In actual fact I saw a video about her story on YouTube, and the last thing I was thinking about was her looks. I just felt sorry about what she must've gone through to take such desperate measures to end her life.

Reactions: Celerity