• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

w@yn3sw0rld

Mar 22, 2023
I have Npd and it's one of the reasons I want to commit. Being seen as a monster, you will see people straight up advocate for eugenics against people with narcissism. I didn't fucking chose to have Npd its my defense mechanism. Nor am I an abusive person. It's so hard to find resources to actullay help me because it's all about how bad we are and "narcissistic abuse", they tell you to seek help but there is little help to find

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: soulkitty, lack, ThymeToLeave and 8 others
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
don't pay much attention to online discourse about this topic, it's not meant to help narcissists heal and change for the better. my guess for the reason it's like that is the demographics of searches for "narcissism" contain more people abused by narcissists than self-aware narcissists who want to improve so that's why you see the demonization but you could probably find propper support with a professional therapist 1 on 1

Reactions: lack, Aim, Nullm and 3 others
en-bat-y

en-bat-y

Nov 4, 2023
i saw something by Cinema Therapy (the Emperors New Groove episode) they said most won't change but they can, it wasn't the sot supportive i admit but it did have a real therapist say you can be a good person and all even with NPD. Still i can understand how hearing about "evil narcissists" all teh time must wear you down :( it sucks that people use the label instead of just calling out when people are being harmful specifically.

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I have Npd and it's one of the reasons I want to commit. Being seen as a monster, you will see people straight up advocate for eugenics against people with narcissism. I didn't fucking chose to have Npd its my defense mechanism. Nor am I an abusive person. It's so hard to find resources to actullay help me because it's all about how bad we are and "narcissistic abuse", they tell you to seek help but there is little help to find
I'm honestly not sure how u can find therapy for narcissism. But there are self proclaimed narcissists on YouTube, who have recieved therapy and im not sure how or where. The YouTube people that are supposedly self aware narcissists are mental healness, raw motivations, Sam Vaknin, Leon R Walker Jr. There's more of them but these are the most active channels. Maybe u can find out how they got access by commenting under the videos. Or emailing them. The cost of therapy might be prohibitive though. Don't let it get to u that they attack people with this disorder. I have autism and it's also very discriminated against. The people who control our world want to be able to screen pregnancies for autistic babies so we can be genocided out of the population. Autism is just inconvenient for the ruling class, it isn't that hard or costly to make adjustments for people to lead normal lives with it and most people are not autistic. They just don't want people in the population who can't function well as cheap laborers lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, Meditation guide and thewalkingdread
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
That's why I don't really like the term narcissist. The term has led to people mixing it up with NDP and has resulted in a lot of stigma towards that disorder. You aren't a monster for having NDP and there seems to be a growing number of people fighting against the stigma surrounding your disorder. I remember seeing a post online where someone tried villanizing the disorder and the comments were filled with people calling this person out.

I'm sorry that the stigma surrounding your disorder has led to you being seen as a monster and having a hard time finding resources to help you cope with your mental illness. People love to talk about ending the stigma surrounding mental illnesses but they always seem to exclude the most stigmatized disorders from that disscussion.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: broth0100, reclaimedbynature, Aim and 1 other person
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
NPD is not easy to deal with, but not Impossible to treat.

Believe me: you have already done the hardest part by being self-aware. Most NPDs don't realize they have a problem... And that's what makes this condition so hard to treat and heal, in the first place... because they think they are never in the "wrong"...

You can, and should, try specialized therapy for It.
The YouTube people that are supposedly self aware narcissists are mental healness, raw motivations, Sam Vaknin, Leon R Walker Jr. There's more of them but these are the most active channels.

Dr. Ramani is also very good!

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
U might not be able to fix the way you have adapted to your environment from birth onward. Narcissism forms in people in those first 6 years of life. But u may be able to get help with coping better to gain insight into why u do certain things and then find a better way to react than leaning on those defense mechanisms learned from childhood. There is no actual therapy to make u not be someone with NPD anymore but u can learn new skills or to avoid causing pain by becoming aware of your deficits.

Reactions: Aim
eian

eian

girl with a big heart(Cock)
Aug 30, 2023
c
I'm honestly not sure how u can find therapy for narcissism. But there are self proclaimed narcissists on YouTube, who have recieved therapy and im not sure how or where. The YouTube people that are supposedly self aware narcissists are mental healness, raw motivations, Sam Vaknin, Leon R Walker Jr. There's more of them but these are the most active channels. Maybe u can find out how they got access by commenting under the videos. Or emailing them. The cost of therapy might be prohibitive though. Don't let it get to u that they attack people with this disorder. I have autism and it's also very discriminated against. The people who control our world want to be able to screen pregnancies for autistic babies so we can be genocided out of the population. Autism is just inconvenient for the ruling class, it isn't that hard or costly to make adjustments for people to lead normal lives with it and most people are not autistic. They just don't want people in the population who can't function well as cheap laborers lol!
cool pfp

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Autism sucks though, I have it as well and it's hard living with it so honestly prégnances should be screened for autism for autistic people's sake. It makes everything infinitely harder, and the world will never change to accommodate you or your needs. The world was made for neurotypicals.

• Aww..
Reactions: broth0100
broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
I can empathize w u a lot. the way ppl, esp mental health professionals at times, talk abt NPD frustrates me so much. I remember not too long ago when ppl use to demonize ppl who have BPD in rlly similar ways to the way ppl demonize ppl w NPD now. The western world just loves to have a boogeyman to pin everything on, preferrably one tht cant stand up for themself. Have u ever watched the channel Heal NPD on youtube? Mark Ettensohn is one of the few psychologists ive come across online who actually seems to have empathy for ppl w NPD. The NPD subreddit can b a supportive place too

*edit, ppl w BPD still get treated like shit, however i remember it use to b more socially acceptable to hate ppl w BPD openly in the recent past i think

Last edited:
Reactions: ThymeToLeave
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Autism sucks though, I have it as well and it's hard living with it so honestly prégnances should be screened for autism for autistic people's sake. It makes everything infinitely harder, and the world will never change to accommodate you or your needs. The world was made for neurotypicals.
*pregnancies

Btw if you have NPD, how did you know that you had it?