• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There really is no true safe space for those who hate life and wish to be permanently relieved from it, it feels like everywhere is so pro-life, even on here people repeat the same things that those outside of this site say. I hate how many people are so anti-suicide and aren't supportive towards the right to die, there is nowhere that is truly supportive towards suicidal people.

All that pro-lifers ever do is create more suffering, I cannot stand pro-life people and how insensitive they are, I wish there's a place where suicidal people can vent freely and have their wishes always supported. It seems like many don't even understand what the word venting even means and just because one is venting doesn't mean they are looking for so called "advice" and to have others critcize their perfectly valid feelings.

There is no safe space and no place that is safe from pro-lifers and honestly I'm not even surprised as we exist in such a cruel, hellish anti-suicide society after all where you will be hated if you don't believe in prolonging meaningless and undesirable suffering. There is already enough suffering without people being so anti-suicide, I find it dreadful how so many humans lack the compassion to respect the decision to die, to me humans truly are the worst species, nowhere offers relief from their toxicity and insensitivity.

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am, CouldaHvBeenARock, Ironborn and 5 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
This is only well ment, but there should be a place on this forum that is only for you and the people with the complete same outlook on life as you. I think that would help both you and the pro lifers that is on this forum. 🤗

Reactions: divinemistress36, Dliena and wondering&wandering
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Unfortunately you're right. It's sickening. I wish I could die peacefully but unfortunately many people are so pro life to where they oppose that. Either way, I hope that you find peace soon, peace via permanent non existence

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I can't entirely agree with you. I have not seen much evidence of virulently pro-life attitudes here. I have seen some nuanced attitudes, and my own posts often include that kind of nuance, but that's just a matter of trying to tailor posts to someone's particular circumstances. I do agree with you wholeheartedly that most people's attitude to suicide is, at best, shallow, and at worst fails completely to understand the situation of people whose experience of life is different from theirs, but you could say that about many things. (For example: heterosexual people don't really understand gays and lesbians; many men don't really understand women; younger people don't understand older ones; relaxed people don't understand ambitious ones; I don't understand what it's like to be a desperately poor person in a third world country ...) SaSu is as safe a space as you are likely to find in the known universe, and it might be better to take a "glass half full" attitude rather than the "glass almost empty" that your post seems to suggest

Last edited:
Reactions: worthIess, betternever2havbeen, Tears in Rain and 2 others
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
Hey @FuneralCry, I get what you're saying about apathetic pro-lifers, but I kinda think you're getting hung up on trying to find a perfect place that doesn't exist—a place where there will be no opposition to your opinions/beliefs.

I think SS is nearly perfect in the purpose that it serves: allowing a non-condemnation site focused on people expressing themselves as they think about, plan, or do ctb.

Now, I'm sure that this site was different years ago when you first joined compared to now. And you're right, the more mainstream something gets, the more diverse the opinion on it gets (and that would include letting in pro-lifers); however, I haven't seen much from them, but of course, I don't know how many people reach out to you personally that I don't perceive, so for all I know you're talking more about your personal conversations with members as opposed to the typical posts on the "suicided discussion" (the place I frequent; I don't even look at the "Recovery" or "Offtopic" places; so again, maybe I'm wrong because all the pro-lifers are on that side of SS, and I'm just ignorant to them because I don't go over there).

So I'll just finish with this: you seem like a very interesting person with lots of insight of whom many people on this site look up to as a long-time member; however, to me, you seem to complain a lot incessantly, stir the pot by rowling people up about something that doesn't exist how you say it does, and then complain again about how it's unfair that your posts get taken down because you're bathing yourself and others in your hyperbole and self-manufactured misery.

Reactions: UKscotty, dsk, worthIess and 6 others
T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
There really is no true safe space for those who hate life and wish to be permanently relieved from it, it feels like everywhere is so pro-life, even on here people repeat the same things that those outside of this site say. I hate how many people are so anti-suicide and aren't supportive towards the right to die, there is nowhere that is truly supportive towards suicidal people.

All that pro-lifers ever do is create more suffering, I cannot stand pro-life people and how insensitive they are, I wish there's a place where suicidal people can vent freely and have their wishes always supported. It seems like many don't even understand what the word venting even means and just because one is venting doesn't mean they are looking for so called "advice" and to have others critcize their perfectly valid feelings.

There is no safe space and no place that is safe from pro-lifers and honestly I'm not even surprised as we exist in such a cruel, hellish anti-suicide society after all where you will be hated if you don't believe in prolonging meaningless and undesirable suffering. There is already enough suffering without people being so anti-suicide, I find it dreadful how so many humans lack the compassion to respect the decision to die, to me humans truly are the worst species, nowhere offers relief from their toxicity and insensitivity.
We will all eventually find the same fate; death, why are people so unable to understand the ideia of actually accepting it? Why should we live in denial? Living can be chosen, dying is immutable, is simple true, it is as much of a fact as two plus two is four. Those who search for peace with the ideia of death are utterly brave, not some delusional ideia where living is denying death to the last moment. People should be able to find themselves a safe place to simply discuss about it, accept it. Wishing to die is no crime, is simply a view, and it is such an amazing world view, there is nothing to feel pity for here

Reactions: Linda
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
There is nothing wrong with the view. But when the view for the most parts contains drama, hating and complaining. Then obliviously that's a different story then. Besides there is alot of people on this forum that very much is capable of having this view without it stirring any unnecessary hating and drama onto others.

Last edited:
Reactions: UKscotty, Deleted member 82921, dinosavr and 3 others
Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
I believe what you are describing or looking for is an Echo Chamber where only one idea is allowed. Everyone encouraging each other to their end.

I hope you find that safe space. I came hear because I thought this was supposed to be a place people can openly talk about suicide and suicidal thoughts. I'm glad that both sides are represented here ; the people actively seeking their end and the ones still holding onto hope and recovery.
It helps me.

Thank you for venting and continuing the discussion.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, divinemistress36, worthIess and 4 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree that pro lifers are everywhere, I think it's just instinct to be obsessed with life which is horrific. It's really upsetting that we are forced here in the first place and have to deal with endless platitudes and scolding.