• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
I never imagined myself living past 30, so I never worried about aging before.

But whenever I decide to live and start thinking about my future, I hate the prospects of aging. Ironically, it just makes me suicidal again.

My biggest hobby, j fashion / EGL fashion, is heavily dependent on appearing youthful. Nobody wants to see an old lady wearing clothes meant for 20-somethings. Anti-aging is impossible, I'm already doing everything I can (sunscreen, proper skincare routine - no retinol because my skin is too sensitive but I use other actives like vitamin C, I eat well, sleep ok, try to manage anxiety) but nothing stops the clock. Too scared of surgery because, knowing my luck, something will go wrong.

Now I can't stop inspecting my face every day, trying to observe the progress of every fine line, only to discover more texture where I had none before, and asymmetries that just get worse. I hate my face and appearance more every day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: puppybrained, archiveofpain, SMmetalhead36 and 8 others
angryloli

angryloli

loli
Jun 27, 2024
this is very relatable for me, the main reason why i know im gonna kms, is bcuz i cannot let myself get old. i wish i had some advice for u, but im in the same boat. i depend a lot on looking young and cute and in my head beauty is strictly associated with youth. so this fucking sucks, im 18 and it feels my time is running out already. i hope u find peace with aging :/

• Hugs
Reactions: archiveofpain, SMmetalhead36, sserafim and 1 other person
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
honestly its the worst feeling ever. like its too late, or you're too old to do what you wanted to do. i hated becoming an adult because i never felt like i got the experiences that other teen girls had, and now im dreading getting older without the experiences that normal young adult women have. good on you for at least taking care of yourself tho! i feel like i might become a prune bc of foregoing sunscreen and being lazy 0.0

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, RosebyAnyName and ChronicPainExistent
gogoprince

gogoprince

Dec 19, 2021
I'm 31 currently and trying to get over the fact that my sexy, youthful looking days are almost over. It's difficult, but rewarding too. Eventually we'll be old people with better things to worry about than our appearance. We'll learn how to help people, start families, care for ourselves, etc. All of us must age, die, get sick, etc. I sometimes envy people who never experienced being desired sexually as much as I did because it was a drug to me. Now that I'm getting less attention it feels scary, like uncharted territory (what will I even be worth to other people if I'm not attractive to them?) but it's also a relief because all the time worrying about my weight, appearance, etc. will go away as I age to a point where it'd be ridiculous to even care about that stuff anymore.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, wCvML2 and ChronicPainExistent
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I hate aging as well. One of my main reasons why I want to die is because I'm scared of aging and getting older. I never wanted to live beyond 18 but didn't do anything about it. Now, I don't want to live beyond 25. I just never saw myself becoming an adult and I can't envision myself as one (nor do I want to). I think that I was never supposed to reach adulthood. There's also nothing good about aging. All it brings is destruction of looks and beauty, and eventually, your body and mind. I'm trying to skincaremaxx right now but should've gotten into skincare earlier tbh. I want to preserve and maintain my beauty. I don't want to get old. There's honestly no reason to.

Last edited:
Reactions: SMmetalhead36
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Not sure if this is a women's thread only.. but I'm 37m and also upset by my age. Looks too but not in relation to that, more about being too unaccomplished for my age.