CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This all lose now nothing stay why, befr lobe all have brain all habe now no lone no thing. All awful callous fiend injury damage me pretend no happen say come come no come. Now lose, say bwfr write ok draw music novle Sci etc now no thing, imagine empath etc etc etc etc etc all func brain now wer go all go away, awful life awful species awful universe. No able doany this not even anhedo this worse brain vege tmr posbl dementi all. Wish never existt

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, angelcircuit, leeloosnow and 4 others
expired_dreams

expired_dreams

Jan 20, 2023
CTB dream.. I'm so sorry.

I wish there was something I could say that could help alleviate your suffering. Even for just one minute. I read a lot of your posts and it seems like you've been through a lot. I'm sorry. I hope you find comfort in this community.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
It sounds beyond miserable. I'm so sorry. I hope you can find some peace soon- in whatever way that may be. I wish i could help somehow.

• Hugs
SleepyRobloxGrl

SleepyRobloxGrl

always sleeping
Feb 22, 2023
I'm so sorry CBT Dream. I hope you find comfort and peace someday soon. You deserve happiness and I wish there was something I could do. I've read some of your posts and replies and I really do feel for you.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It just sounds so horrific what you have to endure, and it's so incredibly unfair how you have to suffer so much. There could never be anything fair about existing here in this cruel world and it disgusts me how so much endless torment exists here.

• Hugs
angelcircuit

angelcircuit

"I feel like I can do... just about anything."
Feb 23, 2023
I am truly so sorry what you have to deal with. I know I'm new around here but from what I have read it seems like you've gone through hell, and I'm disgusted how painful life can be. I hope you find peace soon, CTB Dream. You deserve much better.

• Hugs