illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
im home alone tonight so i could do it without worrying about being found or interrupted. im doing so bad . i can't get a job, im the biggest disappointment, im mediocre. im a leech. i force people to interact with me and i get attached and then panic and push then away and fuck this makes no sense im struggling so much i don't know what to do it hurts. it hurts so badly. i have no one. no one that wants me. what id so wrong with me please
i can't even go in chat
i deserve nothing
im such a fucking pussy, there's no reasn for me to be sad so why is it so bad please

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: degeneratewaste, enzyetee, Hopeindeath! and 14 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I'm sorry you're not doing okay. :< Some people don't have reasons, their brains might just be made a certain way. I know it doesn't count for anything, but you're always welcome in chat. We like having you around.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, whywere, Sensei and 3 others
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Sorry you're feeling sad tonight. Why can't you go in chat? I've seen you there before?

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, whywere, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
It happens that you feel this way honey, but it doesn't mean that these things are true. Hugs to you!

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, whywere, Sensei and 2 others
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
Sorry you're feeling sad tonight. Why can't you go in chat? I've seen you there before?
no one fucking wants me there. i ruin it

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, whywere, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry you're feeling like this. I'm in a similar situation as you so I understand.
People think that words like "come on, move your ass and do something with your life" will magically work on us and it's not that easy.
Living hurts.
Lots of hugs for you and hope you can find peace soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, Ghost2211 and Deleted member 4993
JustKillBen22

JustKillBen22

Jul 6, 2020
You don't deserve any of this, you are a good and important person, I promise you. I know what you're going through and you deserve so much better than this.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and Life_and_Death
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
You're welcome in the chat any time, okay? We'll have hugs available for whenever you feel ready.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, whywere and WornOutLife
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are NOT a leech or disappointment at all. Listen to how you wrote post. You are a kind, warm person with lots of kindness and emapthy towards all. You deserve all the love and kindness in the world, and I for one love and care for you alot. You are part of our sanctioned suicide global family and as a family member I am here for you. Listen to some of your favorite music, and relax with the knowledge that you are NOT alone and we are here for you. LOVE AND CARING AND PEACE TO YOU GLOBAL FAMILY MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::hug::hug:

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
im home alone tonight so i could do it without worrying about being found or interrupted. im doing so bad . i can't get a job, im the biggest disappointment, im mediocre. im a leech. i force people to interact with me and i get attached and then panic and push then away and fuck this makes no sense im struggling so much i don't know what to do it hurts. it hurts so badly. i have no one. no one that wants me. what id so wrong with me please
i can't even go in chat
i deserve nothing
im such a fucking pussy, there's no reasn for me to be sad so why is it so bad please

I'm sorry to hear you are in pain.
I can relate to the pushing people away part.

Though things may be tough, trust me you are not a leech, fight against the negative self-talks!
@illbeinthegarage You deserve all the good things in life!
Everyone deserves a job or something that fulfils them on a deeper level, You do too!
Sending you hugs, @illbeinthegarage , I hope you feel better
:hug::heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: whywere
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You are NOT a leech or disappointment at all. Listen to how you wrote post. You are a kind, warm person with lots of kindness and emapthy towards all. You deserve all the love and kindness in the world, and I for one love and care for you alot. You are part of our sanctioned suicide global family and as a family member I am here for you. Listen to some of your favorite music, and relax with the knowledge that you are NOT alone and we are here for you. LOVE AND CARING AND PEACE TO YOU GLOBAL FAMILY MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::hug::hug:
I literally have to read your posts in an excited tone every time lol ❤

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and whywere
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
I understand the human interaction part because I have similar problems,I usually smoke constantly to just to feel better,you don't deserve to feel like this,it isn't your fault, sometimes its a bad hand dealt to you in life im sorry that your feeling like this you have my love and support on whatever it is that you chose for yourself,I hope for the best for you

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm sorry you're in such pain and that life has been so unkind to you. You're most definitely not mediocre or a disappointment. I admire your bravery and your candor in posting on here about your struggles