FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
All my life I have been determined no matter how hard things got i never gave up and kept fighting to find a way and for things to work out. When I was builled at school I fought back against the people bullying and still went to school everyday. I got loads of detentions despite everything I still managed to get into university. At university I had issues with depression and anxiety in my final year and still managed to graduate. Months after graduating the pandemic and In lockdown I regretted my wasting my early 20s and post lockdown I fought so hard to give myself a good life to make up for the 20s I messed up. Post lockdown I went travelling and had so many wonderful experiences. When things were extremely difficult in my last job i was so determined to make everything work out because I really wanted to overcome all my challenges at work. Getting fired was very tough because I fought so hard to give myself a good life post lockdown and getting fired I felt everything I worked hard for was being ripped away from me. I have experienced the worst heartbreak this year and I have tried so hard to get over him. I still love him even though he was so cruel. I hate my relatives these arseholes have finally overdone it with the abuse and freeloading. I question God what I did I do so wrong to be given these abusive gossiping parasites called relatives?

2023 has been the worst year of my life since 1st January everything has been going wrong everywhere in my life. Getting into that masters degree programme was the only good news I had this year and being forced to defer after that I just gave up on life, all year i was looking to this and been preparing now i have nothing to look forward too. I fought so hard agaisnt the all challenges of this year because I am not a quitter but losing my dream has finally been too much. All I ask for is one bit of happiness and this year I have not had that. I now believe the world wants me to kill myself, I have finally had enough and done fighting

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aim, Lostandlooking and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of it all, it's dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this cruel existence. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: FireFox