• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

funkydory

May 25, 2019
I am so annoyed at this, they don't ask until after the order has been processed either. I was planning to CTB this week but that plan has fallen through now.

Reactions: Circles and Lara Francis
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I am so annoyed at this, they don't ask until after the order has been processed either. I was planning to CTB this week but that plan has fallen through now.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sodium-Nitrite-99-9-250g/372647460185?hash=item56c384fd59&enc=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&checksum=372647460185a7ad2adffc9b41cca354e87b72983933&frcectupt=true

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x250g-Sodium-Nitrite-99-9-food-grade/372594996179?epid=1024966903&hash=item56c06473d3&enc=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&checksum=37259499617915e48949f21442f4a7b074aa9f1fe2ca

I dont know why the links are so long but it appears to look like SN.

Reactions: Circles
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Review on the second one says "can't be 99% food grade".

F

funkydory

May 25, 2019
Thank you. I found the second link before but the reviews say it can't be pure as there are insoluble brown particles in it. There are no reviews for the first one. Is it worth the risk?

FrankieMay

FrankieMay

May 21, 2019
Could you just take double the amount of the Ebay ones do you think?
Or maybe buy it, test it to see if it all dissolves? If it does then is it probably sn?

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I made a thread about this too.
I am so mad about it as i could have just ordered and drove to collect it !

Laena Osiris

Laena Osiris

May 30, 2019
I also just ordered and am really disappointed - did they just start doing this? I ordered as a guest and not with my ebay account, I wonder if it would be less suspicious if I tried with my account. (At the top of the form they ask you to fill in it says 'Report only for suspicious transactions'.)

It says in the email however that they sell to Sole Traders, which is basically just a self employed person, of which I am one. I'm considering saying I use it in my business and just give my name, address and ID. It can't be that dodgy as it's still a legal substance, right?

Laena Osiris

Laena Osiris

May 30, 2019

That second one looks promising, I've ordered it. I'll update with any complications. Postage looks a bit slow.

In thought they only limited sales to business users if they were shipping abroad?

I think it's just limited to businesses if they are shipping broad.

Hey bluesky I placed an order last night, it seemed like it went through and today received an email entitled 'Restricted Chemical 331364'. It says
'We can now only supply to Limited companies, Partnerships, Sole traders, Trading businessmen or to persons who are in possession of a home office license to receive this product. We would also need to know the application for which you intend to use this product.

If you feel you meet the above criteria please complete attached form and return it to us for approval, with photographic identification and proof of address.'

As far as I can see you can't fill the form out online even. I am in UK. I think it could be gotten around with some effort but I'm not sure I can be bothered at this point.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
That second one looks promising, I've ordered it. I'll update with any complications. Postage looks a bit slow.

Did it say delivery will be about 8th june - 10th june?

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Did they mention packaging? I was hoping the smaller packets might come in an envelope or something.

Laena Osiris

Laena Osiris

May 30, 2019
Did they mention packaging? I was hoping the smaller packets might come in an envelope or something.

Hmm no I didn't even think about packaging, is it an issue?

P

Person

May 29, 2019
I ordered the second one last week and it was delivered today from ebay via hermes. It came in a box with packing peanuts. I haven't opened the tub yet though. I'm also in UK

Reactions: Circles and Laena Osiris
Laena Osiris

Laena Osiris

May 30, 2019
I ordered the second one last week and it was delivered today from ebay via hermes. It came in a box with packing peanuts. I haven't opened the tub yet though. I'm also in UK

Great thanks for info. Do you mean the SN by revoka on ebay? How many days precisely did it take to arrive? Packing peanuts eh. If you do end up opening the tub I'd be all ears.

P

Person

May 29, 2019
Great thanks for info. Do you mean the SN by revoka on ebay? How many days precisely did it take to arrive? Packing peanuts eh. If you do end up opening the tub I'd be all ears.
Yes the revoka one, it took 4 days to arrive and I didn't have any problems. I did order it using a guest account on ebay and not my personal one. If I get round to opening it, I'll certainly let you know.
I'm not 100% certain I will ctb yet. But I wanted to get SN whilst it was still so easily available, just in case.

Reactions: Circles, bluesky1972-2019 and Laena Osiris
F

funkydory

May 25, 2019
I found this one too and ordered as it looked more official than those in plastic packaging. Also the feedback on the account is better than the other accounts listed on here. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/293012776640

Reactions: zeroambition, Circles and Laena Osiris
Laena Osiris

Laena Osiris

May 30, 2019
Yes the revoka one, it took 4 days to arrive and I didn't have any problems. I did order it using a guest account on ebay and not my personal one. If I get round to opening it, I'll certainly let you know.
I'm not 100% certain I will ctb yet. But I wanted to get SN whilst it was still so easily available, just in case.

Same, gotta get it while ye can. I used a guest account too, very easy.

@Walilamdzi @Ashpac I just paid an extra £2 for quicker delivery arriving on Weds.

• Love
Reactions: Circles and Ashpac
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Nice...Thanks for the extra bit info there :)

Reactions: Laena Osiris and Circles
P

Person

May 29, 2019
why a guest account? It's perfectly legal to buy and using a guest account may attract suspicion?
I didn't want it coming up on my 'recently viewed items' when I/or anyone using my phone, scrolled through my eBay profile.
Didn't seem to raise any suspicion for me though, so far.

Reactions: Laena Osiris, Circles and bluesky1972-2019
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019

Hey bluesky I placed an order last night, it seemed like it went through and today received an email entitled 'Restricted Chemical 331364'. It says
'We can now only supply to Limited companies, Partnerships, Sole traders, Trading businessmen or to persons who are in possession of a home office license to receive this product. We would also need to know the application for which you intend to use this product.

If you feel you meet the above criteria please complete attached form and return it to us for approval, with photographic identification and proof of address.'

As far as I can see you can't fill the form out online even. I am in UK. I think it could be gotten around with some effort but I'm not sure I can be bothered at this point.

Did you place an order on eBay from APC pure?

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
The pro-lifers are coming after our sources. You people need to stop giving sources publicly, at the rate we are going there will be no source for these things if you keep talking about them. PM each other if you have to. I posted a place that only I knew where to get antiemetics here and now they require a prescription from the doctor. So please only share sources in PMs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost Magic, Lara Francis, Laena Osiris and 3 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
In thought they only limited sales to business users if they were shipping abroad?

I think it's just limited to businesses if they are shipping broad.
No.
I live close to APC and they would not sell it to me unless I was a business.

Reactions: cappuccinogirl and Circles
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Offcourse they are gonna stop selling, when they price it 7$.
Surface web is useless.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
The pro-lifers are coming after our sources. You people need to stop giving sources publicly, at the rate we are going there will be no source for these things if you keep talking about them. PM each other if you have to. I posted a place that only I knew where to get antiemetics here and now they require a prescription from the doctor. So please only share sources in PMs.

Totally agree with this.

Reactions: Laena Osiris, Circles and bluesky1972-2019
Laena Osiris

Laena Osiris

May 30, 2019

Aye point well made. Apologies for carelessness. It is so useful to share experiences with sellers but pm is the way to go.

Reactions: cappuccinogirl
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
No.
I live close to APC and they would not sell it to me unless I was a business.
I got some fairly recently from APC fine so must be very recent. Does it keep well? Must be legitimate uses for it. Can people set up a business front? This is bad.

Reactions: Lara Francis
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I got some fairly recently from APC fine so must be very recent. Does it keep well? Must be legitimate uses for it. Can people set up a business front? This is bad.
I tried to order 2 or 3 days ago.
I thought about using a false business name but my card details would not match when it came to payment.
They have me on the system also from a previous order.
I will try ebey - the thing that puts me off is the SN that is just in clear bags.
It make me question their content - I like to see the correct labelling but you have to pay more but i guess it is what it is.!