• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hazlocxs

hazlocxs

Oct 26, 2020
I have been thinking a lot about my death, now more than ever knowing that it is getting closer every day. I wish I had died on my birthday, it symbolizes 21 years of the beginning and end of my suffering. Unfortunately I couldn't do that because as I said in another post, I have to pay everything I owe before I leave. I chose a new date and it is the birthday of the person who most killed me in my entire life, it was thanks to her that I lost everything that made me believe that it was worth fighting against my demons, overcoming my traumas .. Anyway ...
What is the best method? I always think about hypovolemic shock ... my mother is a nurse and I have access to some hospital supplies that I can use if I decide to die by draining my blood. It is not because I want to die that I go anyway, in fact, I am quite a coward. I don't want to feel too much pain, I want to go in peace. I've been thinking a lot about ways to say goodbye, I don't want to leave letters or anything, but I feel that I should leave an explanation to my mother, who is the only person who matters to me.

I'm new to the site, what do you think about suicide partner?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Caspers and Silvermorning
M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
I have been thinking a lot about my death, now more than ever knowing that it is getting closer every day. I wish I had died on my birthday, it symbolizes 21 years of the beginning and end of my suffering. Unfortunately I couldn't do that because as I said in another post, I have to pay everything I owe before I leave. I chose a new date and it is the birthday of the person who most killed me in my entire life, it was thanks to her that I lost everything that made me believe that it was worth fighting against my demons, overcoming my traumas .. Anyway ...
What is the best method? I always think about hypovolemic shock ... my mother is a nurse and I have access to some hospital supplies that I can use if I decide to die by draining my blood. It is not because I want to die that I go anyway, in fact, I am quite a coward. I don't want to feel too much pain, I want to go in peace. I've been thinking a lot about ways to say goodbye, I don't want to leave letters or anything, but I feel that I should leave an explanation to my mother, who is the only person who matters to me.

I'm new to the site, what do you think about suicide partner?
Suicide partner is very bad idea and it is almost impossible to find somebody who is serious and wont chicken out. So I wouldnt recommend that even if you find somebody. Too risky

Reactions: 141592653